Site feedback

wayne

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it would be nice to hit the active topics and go right to it, now a pull down, but that is me, and since i am at work with nothing to do, saving time isn't that big of a deal!

Yes, but now you have more options for the active topics!

Not everyone is going to be happy till we allow user configurable menus, and then some people will pine for the simplier, more statics times on cc.com.

Waterguy, it would be useful to know what you don't like...we might even be able to improve it to your liking! Or maybe not. But we won't know that unless you tell us what you don't like.

@Ken4Ford... what do you mean by image sizing... do you want to be able to specify height/width that will show up in a post? Or be able to imbed thumb, med, large

Yeah this......"Or be able to imbed thumb, med, large", but don't take it as a complaint over all I think you guys are doing a great job espically since you have " baa baa baa baa baa baa ".

Any chance we could ratchet up the color intensity for the threads with new content? That yellow is a little pale.

This'll take a little getting used to, and I'm among those who want my old skool style sheet back, but the function looks pretty good. Thanks for squandering part of your long weekend doing this.

I like that we now "Hop to" spray rather than "Jump". And maybe for the newbies we could put "Hope to" spray until they reach a hundred posts. I think that would enhance the site experience.

Nice work on bringing up the new site and responding so quickly to everyone's suggestions. You guys rule!