Site feedback

wayne

Your opinions of the new site layout?

I am not so hot on it yet, but most new things are recieved that way.

I appreciate the adnims tring to improve on things though. What do you like about it, dont like?

A couple of my gripes,:

Its such a long page now ...soo much scrolling. The "veiws" button isnt hot either

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have more forum layout templates available for you to choose from in the future which will change the look if you want a different look. This is just the first that we have had the time to develop. It may seem rough to you, but this is just framework of the new hotness we'll be delivering in the weeks to come.

First off after 4 weeks of not being able to log on, I was able to today. Damn I was going through DT's and all.

I like some of the changes that I see like being able to post videos. The picture upload seem easier, though being able to control the size would be cool.

3794Little_Switzerland_Overview.JPG

[font:Impact]Hmm font changes, might be cool, but might be hard to read peoples posts. [/font]

Here we go something for YOU SHOUTERS OUT THERE.

I like the times listed for the posts, that is sort of cool, it is easier to see than before. As someone mentioned it is harder to see which post you have read and which you haven't.

I'll get the post row highlight going on, that is a nice feature.

Jump to last read post is a good one too that I thought was in the mix, but apparently not

@Wayne... what do you mean by 'views' button?

@Ken4Ford... what do you mean by image sizing... do you want to be able to specify height/width that will show up in a post? Or be able to imbed thumb, med, large