arc the troll

glassgowkiss

yeah, some time ago on live-the-vision web page a character named "tough eddie" popped out. talking shit like a pro. after litte tracking through IP address turned out he was some wanker from vancouver bc area, who could slketch his way up on some 5.7's on top-rope only.

so here mr arc- T-A=0. show us how it's done. say who you really are. but i bet in real life you preffer velcro gloves and high boots. i bet your dick gets stiff when you see a wooly ass (just like your mom's). now piss off jizzface.

btw your spry is pathetic too, soince your vocabulary ends on word fuck.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give it to him glassgow, he deserves every bit of it and more. Lay into him go go go.
Do you not realize if it weren't for ARC, this would be another boring week at work with the same boring spray. You should be thanking him for providing some excitement around here, instead of sounding all indignant.

When he first posted about Willis Wall, I thought, "this is going to be good". It got off to a slow start, but it eventually snowballed into a wonderful row.

Sorry, Buckley not living up to your expectations?

I like Seattle, for visiting, but to live there? LLLLAAAMMMEEEE, Portland rules.

Really? Why? Or is this just part of your daily regimen of 'truths' you profess without any basis in fact, critical thought, or experience-based insight. I lived in both cities and I can come up with a list of things I loved about both, and I list of things I didn't quite care for in either city. But in the end I think what you're trying to tell us is that in your little sphere of "opinion" that you more likely managed to borrow from others than develop for yourself, someone told you once that Portland is cooler and it stuck.