arc the troll

glassgowkiss

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Buckley not living up to your expectations?

I like Seattle, for visiting, but to live there? LLLLAAAMMMEEEE, Portland rules.

Really? Why? Or is this just part of your daily regimen of 'truths' you profess without any basis in fact, critical thought, or experience-based insight. I lived in both cities and I can come up with a list of things I loved about both, and I list of things I didn't quite care for in either city. But in the end I think what you're trying to tell us is that in your little sphere of "opinion" that you more likely managed to borrow from others than develop for yourself, someone told you once that Portland is cooler and it stuck.

My opinion is just that! I like Seattle, but prefer Portland. Even though I live in the Couv. So you seen, we both have WA driver licenses. Ha

Sweaters...

They're for hiding the fat asses.

If only that were always the case. Too often they are for hiding nice ones so we can't get a good look. madgo_ron.gif

The nice ones, I've found, are often hidden by the long, black or gray wool coats that are ubiquitous between October and June.