Dear moron,

Superman

And who could forget the Doggie Dome? Why should you have all the fun and leave the poor pooch out in the rain?

458357.jpg

Give your pooch a place of their own! This pup tent sets up quick to provide shade from the sun or refuge when it rains.

* Freestanding design provides a spacious 9 sq. ft. of floor space; suitable for a dog up to 110 lbs.

* Sturdy shockcorded fiberglass poles snap together quickly for easy setup

* Three tent pegs keep the shelter securely in place; the oversize leash peg provides a place to tether your dog

* Comes with a 5 x 14 inch water-resistant nylon stuff sack

Imported.

Available in Earth/Sage!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the next passive aggressive REI employee bashing post...

who the fuck stands for 15 minutes w/o saying anything?

Just out of curiousity, Cobra, are you tall, wiry, and challenged looking?

Looks like I need to spell it out... life is full of queues, CC. We'd all like to just cut right in front of the next person in line, but that wouldn't be very civilized - would it? In order to avoid problems, waiting 15 minutes in line is sometimes necessary to get the service we desire.

What exactly is it that I am supposed to say, "Hey bud, hurry up selling that GPS, I'm in line"? "Yo B, Wrap it up"?

It's like this .. I waste 15 minutes in line, or I waste 30 minutes driving somewhere else to obtain the same service. Lemme guess... you would have picked option B out of principle? The commander is a man of principles. A tall, wiry, challenged man of principles. fruit.gif

I went into Roseville REI last night and went to the counter for electronics, and I waited 23 minutes and 16 seconds for service. When I finally got service I explained that I was just there to test to see how long it took so I could complain on a Internet Bulletin board. The dude had never heard of CascadeClimbers, what a loser! I bet he never even heard of Mt. Rainier or other mountains us climbers call home. But just the same I was nice and told him to have a nice day. I didn't see the guy with the rainbow pants, but I did pick up a purple Nalgene bottle and some khaki adventure pants with the legs you can zip off to make them into shorts. Who ever invented these things should win the Nobel Prize or something. I'm wearing them right now, and the flexiblity they offer is outstanding. Mine have a GPS pocket, which is a cool feature.

Mr. Badass Mountain Guy,

It is our sincere apology that our employee failed to identify you as a customer. You see, recently at REI, in order to maintain an image of being a climbers' establishment, we have contracted several mean-looking hardass climbers like yourself to just stand there staring at people manacingly. We feel it makes the experience more fulfilling for our customers (and to some extent imtimidates them into buying more stuff out of insecurity). We are sorry for the confusion. By the way, have you ever considered working at REI?

Your truly,

The REI Team

I forgot to mention I picked up one of those key chain caribiners too. Pretty neat! Everyone asks if I use it for climbing though, how dumb! It is obviously not for climbing, the sticker on it says so. But at least they know I'm a climber now.

I see that all of the resident REI employees are now coming out of the woodwork. It's OK guys, I can understand your defensive stance on the subject. After all, you're family. fruit.gif

Chaps & ashw_j, my sincerest apologies for actually going to REI and expecting customer service. I am not a tough guy like yourselves nor did I mean to offend your butt buddy at the GPS counter. HCL.gif

Looking forward to the next passive aggressive REI employee bashing post...

who the fuck stands for 15 minutes w/o saying anything?

You should have started by clearing your throat quite loudly. That usually does the trick. If that doesn't do it, hock a loogie on the floor. That'll get their attention.

Hey man your talkin crazy man, Larry Nygard and I used to have the same problem at 7-11. No shoes, Shirt, No Service my ass their burritos suck ass any way. Swear to god I use the may I help sir thing at REI. Man just go behind the counter, climb on the wall, uncoil the ropes. Swear to God you'll get service man.

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic than running home to post and cry about a min. wage rei clerk is responding to the poster. Uh....be a man? Assert yourself? Say it with me with confidence, "Hello, I'd like to check out. Excuse me ma'am, I was actually waiting in line...etc.." Oh yeah, that's not the Seattle way, better to stand around looking nice and polite, then go cry on the internet...

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic than running home to post and cry about a min. wage rei clerk is responding to the poster. Uh....be a man? Assert yourself? Say it with me with confidence, "Hello, I'd like to check out. Excuse me ma'am, I was actually waiting in line...etc.." Oh yeah, that's not the Seattle way, better to stand around looking nice and polite, then go cry on the internet...

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic is 3rd hand limp dicked qb'ing - because nothings more Seattle than internet limp dicked qb'ing

- a mattp approved jackass