Border Patrol

olyclimber

snaf.gif

I am about as far from racist as you can get. I'm a full blown liberal in all elections...

AS FAR AS ANGER... You don't know shit and I'm not an angry person. I'm about at liberal as they come.

You're, also, as liberal "as they come" in reason; in my experience, one's participation and identity in any political persuasion ensures no exclusion of racism and anger.

...you are the wiper of other WHITE-PEOPLES' bottoms and smell of elderberries.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? People are pissed because all of a sudden we are actually enforcing laws? Its about fucking time. I hope the next step is to round up all you pot smoking hippies. Send you off to forced labor cams or something. wave.gif

So you paid the sales and use tax on every item you sold, right? rolleyes.gif

Scott's got an attitude cause he wasn't tough enough to handle pot. My friend F told me a story about Scotty trying to hold in a hit and ending up coughing for 10 minutes afterwards then passing out.

Oops I guess I shouldn't have posted that in public...the government's gonna read this and then Scotty will end up in the can with the rest of us...my bad blush.gif

1) I went to - and graduated from- 2 accredited Universities

2) I was 17 last time I ever saw Fendall before he left for Greece.

I think it is funny that you take so much pride in the fact taht you are essentially a professional pot smoker. I just don't see the attraction. If you are jealous of my education, the opportunities i have gotten in my life or the fact that I DIDN'T FUCK ALLISON; I can understand that. I just find it silly that someone with 30 years on me even bothers to compare himself to me. Sad, I would say.