Border Patrol

olyclimber

Since I am such a genius, I came up with a brilliant plan. Rather than sending in the National Guard, hire the first 10,000 Mexicans caught sneaking across the border and pay them pennies on the dollar to serve to beef up the border patrol. As you can see, this plan is bullet proof, and all I require in payment is 5% of the savings. I'll take payment in cash, thanks.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts might raise some tempers but if.... You can't get a job in this country because the person who would hire you illegally would be fined off his ass... problem would be solved. I know it's not that simple but it's not really all that far from the truth. I have great friends in Canada who will never have this chance unless they become mexican citizens and then come in from the south. Doesn't make much sense. The guard is going to waste time and money doing what the Bushy's want. The solution is in the Hiring of the illegals..... If you can't find a job because you shouldn't be here you will go home. If'n you don't like my thinking..

Everyone of my family came from either Norway or Holland and it was a pain in the ass. Should be the same for all.

Damn... now i'm rambling.

When GW finally deploys all those guys, it will be interesting to see if instead of facing the border they aren't facing the other direction. Maybe they are going to try to stop you guys from leaving... sort of like a Berlin wall kind of thing. Hmmm scary... I better go get my meds.

Tree... up to now.... well... What do you do for a living? you could be next. If someone is willing to work for 50% of your wages you might pucker your ass. When it happens and it will if we allow this to continue.. It's in our future.

G... so much don't agree.. You can work a job for either a living wage or not. How many jobs are created means dick shit. Is it a living wage? You will know it when it doesn't pay your bills. You must may not have been affected yet... yet... soon you will. I don't have a problem with legal workers... the rest are illegal and breaker the law. Ask those who worked for tyson some 20 years ago if they have been affected?.. It hasn't affected me but I do know that it does affect us all.

G-Spotter..... Your a dumb ass... If your wage doesn't pay the bills..well it's just so much bullshit. A living wage is just that. Living.

You will feel it sooner or later. Your tune will change soon enough..............................

Those arguments have been around for more than a hundred years... "we can't let the Chinese in they will steal jobs from the white men." Well guess what, more than 100 years later, we did let the Asians in (thankfully) and the unemployment numbers are down and real wages are up. Try finding some numbers to back up your racist fears dumb ass.

G-Spotter... not a dumbass... you show me your facts... i'm far from racist you dickhead. I know for a fact that as illigals take over those so called jobs we don't want because the pay has gone to shit... fuck off. I will work circles around you dumb ass...

The pay has gone to shit because of them.. Some day in the future maybe you'll get to feel it. It doesn't affect me an I would love to comepare not when you say i'm racist. I have plenty of people of color who would join me in kicking your ass dipshit.

Prove me wrong G-spotter.. show me where wages have gone up for such things as berry picking.. oh shit.. they get less now than I received 25 years ago in the skagit valley..progress is good. God damn you pissed me off!

I figure you never did pick berries along side the legal's.. and I do mean legal.. and not illegals... Hard work and now 25 plus years later I can do the same thing for less money..sign me up dickhead!!... You really do need a to get real. Your calling me a racist... YOU REALLY NEED TO FUCK OFF G-SPOTTER...AND FIND A REAL GSPOT

Whidbey shows his colors ( or whiteness, as the case may be). Thanks, Gordon, I'll remember your nice little diatribe. the_finger.gif

Times change, too bad you are stuck in the past. Wake-up call: it's never the same world it was! You're getting old and intolerant! rolleyes.gif

Mister E.. you don't know me. that is true.. I am about as far from racist as you can get. I'm a full blown liberal in all elections........... I still don't know if you have been affected personally with immigratation. If you have you would have a different viewpoint. Get together with me sometime and you will know this.

Good for you MisterE... Glad you found something else to do. For you information i'm not displaced or angry. I have skills. I'm glad you found your new career... Why did you need to find a new job in the first place?... I always figured if you work hard and do your job it might still be around the next year... i'm sorry.. i must have missed something MISTERe.....

AS FAR AS ANGER... You don't know shit and I'm not an angry person. I'm about at liberal as they come. If you want to give me shit ...that's fine.. just don't ever call me racist....