• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
paclimber

cool site *DELETED*

I have owned the domain northwestclimbers.com since before this stuff ever came up.

Thanks,

-brett

w3 have pwned northwestclimbers.com l0ngtime.

HCL.gifHCL.gifthe_finger.giflaugh.gif

dudes, relax ok. blah,blah,blah..

Should'nt you be moderating that website of yours? tongue.gif

Ooops, didn't you mean to send that as a PM? blush.gif

I'm angry and I'm dumb. I look forward to our debate. boxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I'm angry and I'm dumb.

yelrotflmao.gif Dude, you should think of using that as a signature line. You haven't had a good one since the woodchipper got retired.

I'm angry and I'm dumb.

yelrotflmao.gif Dude, you should think of using that as a signature line. You haven't had a good one since the woodchipper got retired.

Actually the chipper thing is still my signature, but it never shows up any more. cry.gif At least it does in my profile but not on the board.

I may take you up on your idea

I tried to register, but when I took their vocabulary test they found I knew too many expletives. They called me "potty mouth" and threw me the fuck out.

aka pnwminnesotaclimbing.com

You're not too far off there, me thinks. Check out the description for the Climbing Partners section...

"Need someone to belay you up Liberty Bell? Hookup with climbers from all over the NW right here."

Why would I want to "hookup with climbers" if all I want them for is belaying my pathetic butt? I definitely see an opportunity to share resources with minnesotaclimbing - maybe a foreign exchange program of sorts?

They accept the purpose of their existence: belay slave.

Don't mess with this evolving climbing caste system.

I signed up as Northwest Climber evils3d.gif,

everyone will think I am SO HIP, SO HAPPENIN', SO WOW! hahaha.gif

The membership is growing... only 10,393 more members until they eclipse this site.

-r