cool site *DELETED*

paclimber

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

although I applaud the attempt to create a spray free website for the PNW, it feel that cascadeclimber.com has gotten so big and contains so much beta and members, that other sites are doomed to failure. plus the sterile clean environment is really boring reading. if you want boring beta, buy a fucking guidebook.

I hope one day cascadeclimbers.com will evelope all climbing websites and take down the entire climbing comuntiy to our level. jon! timmay! start buying out the other websites and lets have forums for all over the world!!!

If you want to slam fellow climbers go to Cascadeclimbers.com

yellaf.gif

Most of my years climbing were pre internet, and I can tell you that it doesn't take a web site for climbers to start slamming other climbers. All you need is a campfire and some beer.

I think climbers are a group that is self selected to be elitist shit talkers. smirk.gif

Now now, it's a brand new site, maybe his discontent with our rabble is what moved him to create something in his own image. Ever say to someone, "If you don't like it, why don't you start your own?" It seems that's what he's done.

Created on: 15-Mar-06

Bretts a double douche

Registrant:

Brett Klaassen

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: NORTHWESTCLIMBERS.COM

Created on: 15-Mar-06

Expires on: 16-Mar-07

Last Updated on: 26-Mar-06

Administrative Contact:

Klaassen, Brett

Technical Contact:

Klaassen, Brett

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1-JUNO.NSWEBHOST.COM

NS2-JUNO.NSWEBHOST.COM

as a courtesy, I removed Brett's (legally available) contact info from this post --OW

Edited by Off_White

I thinks its funny that people get offended here. But maybe some people just want to create a site, form their own clique, be their own god.

I consider this site quite tame in comparison to my regular site that I frequent. (My other site has regular thong and mams threads tho, and we cuss like sailers. always a plus.)

I cant imagine any other site having more 'all-around, relevant, factual beta' for the PNW than this site.

although as a devout boulderer, I personally consider 99% of it useless.

just kidding, I read the topics here, learn more about my cascades backyard everyday which leads to more exploration and more boulders for me.

Found a shitload last night with some worthy lines, deep under the moss, due to beta gleemed here.

Thanks CC.COM.

that would be tits and ass, but we are not so crass as to use such vulgar language.

You can call Hamm's Light a fine ale. But its still Hamm's Light.

the threads are more akin to Stone Breweries Arrogant Bastard or Imperial Russian Stout if you insist on a beer analogy. Certainly not Hamms Light.

005.jpg

althought those are some lovely hamms.

curious to see how long this perfectly decent pic lasts. mod squad in 3, 2, 1...

(I will remove the pic if asked, jsut making fun)