WARNING TO ALL

layton

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I hear another "Sleep Country" commercial, specifically their jingle, on the radio again, I'm going to go into a murderous rage and all of humanity will be the focus of my furious need to destoy all life in the most violent of ways.

Good man, BTW would you take out the motherfuckers standing on the corner waving, waggling and jumping around with the "mattress on sale" directional signs on sticks every f*en day on the progress freeway exits in Beaverton.

fetch me a deer rifle.

Are mattresses cheaper than crash pads? I was thinking of buying a Metolius XXL but maybe I should just buy one of those Plasmapedic things that are approved by NASA.

A mattress from NASA? Why would an astronaut need a mattress while in space? smileysex5.gif

they simulate zero gravity while on earth. you'll feel like you're floating! rolleyes.gif

If I hear another "Sleep Country" commercial, specifically their jingle, on the radio again, I'm going to go into a murderous rage and all of humanity will be the focus of my furious need to destoy all life in the most violent of ways.

Good man, BTW would you take out the motherfuckers standing on the corner waving, waggling and jumping around with the "mattress on sale" directional signs on sticks every f*en day on the progress freeway exits in Beaverton.

fetch me a deer rifle.

got em on competing on major corners near here too.

forget the birdflu, this is the new epidemic threat.

It's Space Foundation Approved?!?!

So I googled the Space Foundation and the benefit is:

"As a Certified Partner in space marketing, you will be part of a unique group promoting space goods and services, and committed to spreading the message that space technology is all around us."

Yeah, I am going to look for that certification as a deciding factor on my next purchase! crazy.gifconfused.gif

-r

It's Space Foundation Approved?!?!

So I googled the Space Foundation and the benefit is:

"As a Certified Partner in space marketing, you will be part of a unique group promoting space goods and services, and committed to spreading the message that space technology is all around us."

Yeah, I am going to look for that certification as a deciding factor on my next purchase! crazy.gifconfused.gif

-r

Do you have to use a space blanket on this bed?

If you are cold, do you have to use a space heater?

fetch me a deer rifle.

Dude don't take it out on the poor sucker who's so down on his luck that the only job he can get is wearing a mattress costume and waving at people in cars.

"After lunch, Sunny Kobe Cook, founder of Sleep Country, USA, (another company with a well-known jingle that I also have never heard) gave a keynote in which she emphasized the importance of recognizing that every employee is a paid spokesperson for your company. She referred to a recent Gallup poll that revealed a majority of employees being "disengaged" as a result of not receiving sufficient recognition, opportunities to make significant contributions, and/or not having a sense of belonging in their workplaces. A story about an assistant driver for Sleep Country, USA, who described himself as "Sunny's Goodwill Ambassador" provided an example of how she had created a culture of engagement in the company she founded."

http://gumption.typepad.com/blog/2005/11/nwen_entreprene.html