Denali Patches are In !!!!!!

Chapter11

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello honorable seller. I am liking to buy the item in understanding condition. Please be emailing with your acceptable price and I will be making USPS money order. A receiving of message from USPS will be authentic moneys. Once receiving, you will ship with confirmation numbers. When confirmation numbers are recieved, moneys are now in your checking account! Like Easy!

Looking forward for good business!

Yikes - Nothing commercial about it except that I was not able to find a decent patch out there so I took it upon myself to have one made. The manufacturer had a minimum order of 100 so I have roughly 60 of these things that I need to get rid of at virtually no markup to you guys.

Um 39 gone MIA. So did you

• Make yourself a patch jacket?
  • Set yourself up with stocking stuffers for the next millenium?
  • Give your fellow employees lovely matching coasters?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-r

What if I solo the Cassin Ridge naked via the direct bouldery start variation? I'm sorry, but I dont want the same sad-ass patch as the rest of the heathen gumby mule-train masses. Is there some sort of epaulettes or medallions.......ala Central African Dictator...... I can add on to signify my greatnitude?

Edited by avitripp

Wfinley, to make a statement like that you would have to be from AK, which you are not. There is a qualification that you had to have lived there for at least 30 years with the only access to your quarters is by float plane to call your self an Alaskan, unless you were actually born there. Everyone else is just a visitor or an escaped convict or child molester.

Yikes - Nothing commercial about it except that I was not able to find a decent patch out there so I took it upon myself to have one made. The manufacturer had a minimum order of 100 so I have roughly 60 of these things that I need to get rid of at virtually no markup to you guys.

Um 39 gone MIA. So did you

• Make yourself a patch jacket?
  • Set yourself up with stocking stuffers for the next millenium?
  • Give your fellow employees lovely matching coasters?

Inquiring minds want to know.

-r

Those 39 represent those patches that were already sold. Funny comment though. rolleyes.gif