• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Chapter11

Denali Patches are In !!!!!!

First off let me say great website - I am glad to be a new member!

Now more about my post -

I got a great response for my Kilimanjaro patches I did awhile back and just got a set of Denali patches back from the manufacturer that I designed a couple of months ago. They really turned out great and feature a picture of The Great One in the background with Wonder Lake in the foreground.

The quality of Denali patches on the market was really poor so I was forced to do one of my own (same situation with Kili). They will be $7 shipped to your door.

Let me know if you would like to see a pic - the one I have was too big to post.

544410-DSC00571.JPG

edited to add image

Edited by fern

This sounds awfully commercial, dude. You had better talk to the administrators.

Yikes - Nothing commercial about it except that I was not able to find a decent patch out there so I took it upon myself to have one made. The manufacturer had a minimum order of 100 so I have roughly 60 of these things that I need to get rid of at virtually no markup to you guys.

Admins - if this violated the terms of the board (which I did read and agree to) feel free to lock/remove it. I was just trying to see if anyone else needed a patch. Sheesh rolleyes.gif

Do I have to show you a summit photo to qualify for ordering one of these patches?

How do I know that these patches aren't just going to be given out to anyone who forks over $7? I mean these are for SUMMITERS ONLY right????

Why are you in Chapter 11 if you make quality patches? confused.gif

I am not in the patch making business - I do corporate turnaround work.

Hey, one more question.

Are these patches made out of goretex or schoeller? Some other microfiber or windblocking material? Fleece? Remember, COTTON KILLS!

I was able to shrink down the photo to be within posting standards.

The patch does not signify summitting the mountain nor even going to the park - Just a simple momento for those that want it.

See what you think - Appears to be a tough crowd here - I take rejection well. bigdrink.gif

544410-DSC00571.JPG.2c690d6d93384bcb0adda4f74018e93a.JPG

Edited by Chapter11

- I do corporate turnaround work.

I think NOLSe was in that line of work too. Do you know him?

smileysex5.gif

You must have to be a board veteran to get that one yellowsleep.gif

This sounds awfully commercial, dude. You had better talk to the administrators.

Admins - if this violated the terms of the board (which I did read and agree to) feel free to lock/remove it. I was just trying to see if anyone else needed a patch. Sheesh rolleyes.gif

I"M IN CHARGE HERE! I hope you make a brazillion bucks selling your patches online. Other than that I have no intention of locking or deleting this thread unless you ask me to. There is funny spray here. Don't you think it's funny? Patch Adams Patches! BWA!! The wit!! tongue.gif