Gym Jones

olyclimber

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 pound barbell thrusters / pullups alternating rather than just pullups. So min1 was thrusters for me, min2 was pullups...

we're crazy but we still like working antagonist muscle groups. I don't think i'd like to do burpee/pullups. no.

apparently we're gonna do pukey brewster on saturday. i'm already working on my sick note.

Carolyn Parker's endorsement does it for me. I've climbed with her a few times. I remember one time we went to the climbing gym for four hours solid, then we went to the weight room for another two. I could barely use my turnsignal i was so wasted. She is one cool lady. Her husband is the angry elf.

I'd like to know Twight, he seems like a very interesting person.

Ego? The following is from the site discussing getting in contact:

-------------------

Whoever said "there are no stupid questions" was wrong. We are not interested in helping beginners, the indolent, or the ignorant. This is a serious place, for serious people.....

Finally, posting a few respectable workout times is not a sound basis for a membership petition. Potential members must "stand on the porch" because what you can do is unimportant compared to your character. Words, goals, experience and commitment may unlock the door.

If you send a message be prepared for a clear, honest and perhaps abrupt answer.

-----------------

pitty.gifhahaha.gifwazzup.gif

Ego? The following is from the site discussing getting in contact:

-------------------

Whoever said "there are no stupid questions" was wrong. We are not interested in helping beginners, the indolent, or the ignorant. This is a serious place, for serious people.....

Finally, posting a few respectable workout times is not a sound basis for a membership petition. Potential members must "stand on the porch" because what you can do is unimportant compared to your character. Words, goals, experience and commitment may unlock the door.

If you send a message be prepared for a clear, honest and perhaps abrupt answer.

-----------------

pitty.gifhahaha.gifwazzup.gif

Well, at least they don't have an overinflated sense of self-importance. rolleyes.gif

What a bunch of juvenile, dick-measuring wankery.