A cc.comer in the news

Peter_Puget

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2_21_110305_jimmy_causey.jpg

I knew the disguises weren't fooling anyone (except for Off_White).

1282halloween.jpg

1282Jimmy_Causey-med.jpg

I think I have the guy beat in the facial hair density and male pattern baldness department, but the resemblance is definitely there. I was hoping I wouldn't have to confront my parents with those 1973 adoption papers from Georgia that I found in the attic, but...

They keep asking me to use my access to the Sigma catalog to send them the benzyl-methyl-ketone they need to get around the supply crunch that they've been dealing with now that they can no longer buy 600 boxes of Sudafed at once, but other than that I don't hear from them much...

They keep asking me to use my access to the Sigma catalog to send them the benzyl-methyl-ketone they need to get around the supply crunch that they've been dealing with now that they can no longer buy 600 boxes of Sudafed at once, but other than that I don't hear from them much...

..but the climbing is so good, whats a little ketone among family. yellaf.gif

Maybe we should post pictures of ourselves in high school..except for some of you that was last year! yelrotflmao.gif

Before I started knocking off 7-11's and cooking-up batches of meth in the outhouse.... (1991 Passport photo)

1282Ravages_of_Time.jpg

1282Jimmy_Causey.jpg

Damn you, dihydrotestosterone sensitive follicles, damn you....