A weekend in Hell

Mos_Chillin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the TR completely. The author refers to herself as a woman three or four times. Unless he was deliberately trying to deceive, he is a she. So bite me. Unless of course the story is untrue or some exagerration, in which case, double bite me. In the story the protagonist is a female.

Sounded like a woman to me and that's the perspective I took from the part you reference, Dru, even though I missed the "he" in that sentence. So yes, it is a guy. I was wrong. Once again, CC.com's jerkwad supreme calls me on one. Still...bite me. I kind of liked it better with my erroneous assumption that it was a woman, a woman who stuck it to them in the end....sort of.

The author does not refer to himself as a woman.... he refers to how he will be called a pussy, how he will "get sand in his pussy", how a busload of girls will laugh at him. You need some Vagisil, Klenke?

A woman would not say any of these things, because they are all insults that equate being inferior to being female.

Women don't insult that way, duUUUuh. rolleyes.gif

Klenke Said:

Once again, CC.com's jerkwad supreme calls me on one.

Dru Said:

Poor klenke, being on the rag must be tough.

Maybe MisterE and I can host/mediate a Bellingham Pub-club at The Casa where Dru and Klenke find common ground and respect each other's prodigious spray and slogging abilities.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Maybe not.