A weekend in Hell

Mos_Chillin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This just posted by Fuzzierscreamer:

Well thanks everybody who read the whole report. I admit it is pretty long. To you guys who think it is BS well the only thing that seems far fetched is that those guys could do all that crap in just two days. But they could and did, and yes they did work on fishing boats in Alaska and they do work on drilling rigs in Wyoming. Most people seemed to think that they would have bailed in WalMart. I'm no so sure you would have. I've been on plenty of trips where one guy pays for all the gas and food and then we even up in the end. I'll just have to be more careful who I do this with. I hope you all have better trips. As for it being a troll, it is my first post, but I've been a lurker here for quite a while and I just don't have the time or energy to do that for the sake of winding people up. Thank you for your replies and I don't think I'm going to pay those guys a thing. Oh, yea I don't know the route name and neither did they. It was not in the book at the visitors center and it is in the court of patriarchs on the left (west I think) side.

Thanks again Mos. The writer dude clearly doesn't have it together, did'nt know what the route was? (WTF!!) It makes me wonder what the other 2 idiots would say about this dude if they bring it up. (Lance? Chad?)

I think an ideal ending would have been say if Lynn Hill and Katie Brown would be walking by them in the parking lot: hear that kind of bullshit and just straight up kick some ass.