WE SAY NO TO WAR!!!!!!

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how people automattically think protesters are "hippies" or always lefties and democrates, but i bet half the people out there were, or atleast use to be consevitive republicans.

any way where can i find some info on the next gathering?

Very good point. The hard right doesn't like to own up to the fact that the good majority of AMERICANS are AGAINST this war now and that includes a good portion of "their own."

funny how people automattically think protesters are "hippies" or always lefties and democrates, but i bet half the people out there were, or atleast use to be consevitive republicans.

any way where can i find some info on the next gathering?

http://answerseattle.org/ Also there will be a national student walk out to portest the war on 11/2 There's got to be a website for that.

Very good point. The hard right doesn't like to own up to the fact that the good majority of AMERICANS are AGAINST this war now and that includes a good portion of "their own."

the same "good majority" that reelected dubya? hahaha.gifmoon.gif

Take a look at a poll, asshat.

And....he won't be running any in 2008...so poll numbers are pretty useless at this point. The real test is if he still get his agenda across in the Congress and the Courts. Seeing that he is filling two vacancies on SCOTUS and most likely have the tax cuts made permanen, it really does not matter what his poll numbers are. frown.gif

With frequent trips to NO, he doesn't have time to force Social Security reform down our throats anymore and [hopefully] Repubs will lose their stranglehold on Congress next year. hahaha.gif

Like I said before, they ain't winnin any black votes.

Of course as Tip O'Neil said "All politics are local". How many of the seats up for grabs in '06 are real contests? Time to google.

the same "good majority" that reelected dubya? hahaha.gifmoon.gif

Take a look at a poll, asshat.

And....he won't be running any in 2008...so poll numbers are pretty useless at this point. The real test is if he still get his agenda across in the Congress and the Courts. Seeing that he is filling two vacancies on SCOTUS and most likely have the tax cuts made permanen, it really does not matter what his poll numbers are. frown.gif

I was simply referring to the polls showing opposition to the Iraq War. The majority of the country feels it was a mistake at this point.

With frequent trips to NO, he doesn't have time to force Social Security reform down our throats anymore and [hopefully] Repubs will lose their stranglehold on Congress next year. hahaha.gif

Of course as Tip O'Neil said "All politics are local". How many of the seats up for grabs in '06 are real contests? Time to google.

More than you think but, agreed, it isn't enough to make for a gigantic swing. Hopefully the good guys can win back a few, however. One race of interest is in Penn where there is a chance Santorum's sorry ass could be voted out. That would be a huge win - he defines the typical neocon asshole.

More than you think but, agreed, it isn't enough to make for a gigantic swing. Hopefully the good guys can win back a few, however. One race of interest is in Penn where there is a chance Santorum's sorry ass could be voted out. That would be a huge win - he defines the typical neocon asshole.

In his Senate office, on a shelf next to an autographed baseball, Sen. Rick Santorum keeps a framed photo of his son Gabriel Michael, the fourth of his seven children. Named for two archangels, Gabriel Michael was born prematurely, at 20 weeks, on Oct. 11, 1996, and lived two hours outside the womb.

Upon their son's death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen's parents' home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass. From the Washington Post in April

True, but he does seem to find the time to try and outlaw late term abortion WITHOUT a mothers health clause. In other words, your ability (duty) to reproduce is more important that you as a human being.

Gotta love this guy.