Bad First Dates

Kitergal

It's friday...we're bored so my department (all females) and I are sitting around and discussing our WORSE first dates. I'm sure some of you have some GREAT stories!!

Here's ONE of my many....

dude asks me out for dinner, but not what sort of food I like. no biggie..I'm not picky and will eat anything.

We go to the resteraunt of his choice, (plan to meet there) he shows up 10 minutes late. (typically I only give people 8 minutes then I take off, but he was freak'in hott so I waited longer). We go inside, he sits down, doesn't offer to push my chair in, no choice on where to sit, just points and has me sit. I'm like...ok...no manners..that's trainable.

We then order, I wanted the sundried tomato pasta...nope. He ordered for me. Without ASKING! I got some chicken pesto thing. which he then helps me eat...even though I didn't actually ask for his help.

I go use the restroom and give my girlfriend the out call...for you men who don't know what the out call is, its when you call a friend from the bathroom and ask them to call you back in 5 minutes with a crisis that I have to go save, car broke down, date ditched her, you know..something.

I go back to my seat and he had the wait staff clear my plate. I was like..hmm..where'd my plate go...I wasn't done?!? He said but your thin...and I like you that way, so I didn't think you needed to eat anymore! I'm like WTF!! wowser. He then proceeds to bluntly state...I'm an aethiest...your not some bible thumping chick are you? I was like..wow. bold.

THEN THE BILL COMES!! As my friend calls. I answer my phone, play the Oh my gosh, I'll be righ there to save you role. Tell the guy I had to go...and he, SLIDES THE BILL TO ME and say's "hey, you wouldn't mind picking this up would you?" I was like...umm...yeah, no problem.

So I pay the bill and get ready to leave and he asks me if he can kiss me! OMFG! I'm like...no. I don't kiss on the first date.

YIKES! I know theres better (well worse) stories out there! let's hear them!!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't the first date but close enough. I met this amazing girl and had coffee with her the night before. I don’t subscribe to that 3 day waiting period call back bullshit (especially when I could tell this girl was/is so perfect that if I did wait that long likely some other guy would come along and scoop her up) so I had called to thank her for the night before (and maybe weasel a second) but got her voicemail so I left a message...

A few hours later I was in the ER getting IV bags pumped into me after coming down hard with a stomach virus pitty.gif (lesson to all: drink untreated water and it will catch up with you eventually… guaranteed…. Take a chance shit your pants!). She just happened to call me back after I had checked in and in my medicated state I revealed I was at the ER… Big mistake! I had forgotten she goes to dental school at the same hospital. She was like… oh… I’m 5 minutes away… I just drop by. So not 12 hours after our first date she is sitting there listening to me give the doctor my symptoms (stool and vomit description, amount, frequency, etc), medical history, etc all while I sit there in a robe with my previously hidden tattoos showing (“oh… you have tattoos?!?!?) showing… Fuck me.

And the whole time I'm trying to not puke or fart in front of her (crux of the night... if you have ever had explosive diarrhea you know what I am talking about) I kept telling myself “at least when she doesn’t call you back you have a good excuse”. But what do you know… 5 months later and she is still around! fruit.gif

EXACTLY!! man..there are some freak'in hotties out there...but I'm like...wow sweetie...your so much hotter when you just sit there! K. now close your mouth...thanks. Much better view! no really...don't talk! smile.gif

For a chick who wont even kiss on the first date, you sure expect a lot.

One of my first dates with this one short chick was seam-sealing the Portaledge. We hung this thing in her living room from a hook in the ceiling and proceeded to drink like a case of beer. She puked at work all the next day. I says to myself "yup, this is a keeper!"