Anyone ever lose a toenail?

bunglehead

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yah, I've lost plenty. Used to be after the first ski or two of the season - then I got boots that fit. I kind of liked not having a toenail. The only time it hurt was when I kept banging it into my boot - that's why it came fell out.

I lost both my big toenails once after hiking through a dry river bed with ill-fitting shoes. The strangest part of the experience was having the doc burn a hole in my toenail with a paperclip heated with a bic lighter to drain the big blister under the old nail.

I smashed a finger with a big ass window with those counterweights in the sill in an old Victorian house once. I screamed so loud, I think the whole town heard. The doctor had to do the same thing to my fingernail, poke it it with hot paperclip. A puss geyser is something I thought I'd never see in my lifetime. It was very gross. hellno3d.gif

okay tools, next person to post another image of their f'd-up-science-fiction-movie of toe is going to pay.

ok i warn you... do not scroll down!

blush.gif

shocked.gif

onycho3.jpghellno3d.gif

I lost my left big, it grew back wrong, so I had it removed, it grew back wrong again, so I had it surgically removed. It grew back wrong again anyway, so they put napalm (or some chemical) on it, and now it is forever gone. RIP and good riddance!