girlsclimb

icegirl

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura: I still have your Exit 38 guide. I brought it to the picnic last Thursday in case you were going to grace us with your presence. But you didn't. cry.gif

Let me know if you want it back and we can rendezvous.

If the art of pub clubbing were not dead, I'd say I'd meet ya there...

It's not dead. It just moved to Oregon. bigdrink.gif

we climb and drink and eat every thursday the weather is decent bigdrink.gif girls and guys fruit.gif

If the art of pub clubbing were not dead, I'd say I'd meet ya there...

It's not dead. It just moved to Oregon. bigdrink.gif

we climb and drink and eat every thursday the weather is decent bigdrink.gif girls and guys fruit.gif

oops, I forgot this wasn't spray! blush.gif

Edited by selkirk

Hey Muffy... If you have a car, you and I could always drive up one of these weekends...Pick me up in Portland and we can share the driving/gas..

Avie

we don't even have to go all the way to Sea-tac we can climb in PDX fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif not that i don't want to climb in WA... that would be fun too wink.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Could someone please clean up this thread??? Now that this forum is moderated, I can't seem to start a new "post" and its' getting kinda long to muddle through.

So. Thursday, May 19. I'll bring ropes and such. Carpool is open for business. I can seat a few, but not looking to stay out too late as have "work" in the a.m.

Bottom line is we need one good dry day for this to be more fun. If it drys out tonight, or EARLY on Thursday, with the wind that blows by the tracks, things at E38 could dry off by afternoon, but looking at the forecast I'm not feeling optomistic. I say we play it by ear, but likelyhood is getting lower by the raindrop...

I'm not planning on heading out unless there is a dramatic change in the weather... Was out this afternoon, and too wet and thunderstormy to get out of the car. Went diving instead wink.gif Lightning can't get me down there smile.gif