mattp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any PDXers who want to carpool let me know. wave.gifsnugtop.gif

Hey all you lurkers, newbies, and anyone who suffers from a lack of partners! This is an excellent opportunity to meet people who are looking to go climbing! Bring some beers and start recruiting! See you there!

Anybody have slides of some Mexican volcanos?

Anybody have a digital projector?

I can bring a digital projector. But I'd like to have fun, not just be AV tool. So the rules will be simple:

You bring a CD with your pics in a folder. We'll play the pics in alphabetical order from the folder using Irfanview on my laptop. I'm not providing any other assistance. If you're fumbling around too much, you'll be sidelined in favor of someone else who can show pictures more smoothly.

I can bring a digital projector. But I'd like to have fun, not just be AV tool. So the rules will be simple:

You bring a CD with your pics in a folder. We'll play the pics in alphabetical order from the folder using Irfanview on my laptop. I'm not providing any other assistance. If you're fumbling around too much, you'll be sidelined in favor of someone else who can show pictures more smoothly.

yellaf.gifthumbs_up.gif JPG's, I presume. Any suggested file size or resolution?

Will there be karoake at the picnic? Squid will be requiring karoake. He'll be singing 'Desperado'.
Will there be earplugs provided at the picnic? People will be requiring earplugs. Squid will be singing 'Desperado'.

"If six turned out to be nine, I don't mind. I don't mind.

If all the hippies, cut off all their hair. I don't care. I don't care. Dig.

Cuz I got my own world to look through

And I aint gonna copy you."