Tuff Or Neve

Dru

What should I do this long weekend? Smif Rox or Niut Range? Every time I decide Im gonna do one I second guess myself.

Smiff = big party

warm rock climbing

socialize

do nothing significant (by this I mean I can climb fun routes but nothing that isnt gonna be there next time Ihead down thataway)

Niuts = helicopter fly in

2 day climb of a line we were intending to do in the spring

cold and suffering

new route

probably a little more spendy

[Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused] If anyone has some advice or just wants to make fun of me go ahead [Confused][Confused][Confused]

I probably have to commit to one or the other in the next day or two.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by North by Northwest:

Smith will always be there

dude, each time i climb at smith i usually tear down a little chunk of it here or there, smith will not alwasy be there, and the routes are constantly in flux, always modifying themselves.

take buckets for example, it gets greasier everyday!

dru, you know you want to come watch my dogs hump while sitting in the hot tub with a bunch of dudes drinking obsidian stout. dude, obvious choice!

Well, SMith might make up your mind for ya, Dru! I lloked on two weather forecasts for Redmond and Terrebone and it looks like rain Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It doesn't rain often at Smiff, but there is a pretty large system coming in. Too bad it is not overhanging sandstone instead of Tuff! I may be going duck hunting this weekend instead. Hey y'all if it does rain this weekend, then maybe we can make plans to meet up at Smith next weekend! I will be there this weekend if its not raining.

Its gonna suck in the Niut Range too and Timmays hot tub sounds better than a Tatla Lake sweatlodge. [big Drink] Also I still have Eriks draws and helmet from 11Worth I shoulsd return sometime not to mention Capt's utility knife. But what goes around comes around cause Fern still has my headlamp i think.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Chips:

Oh Dru, you are so suave. What is next?

"Okay friends, listen up, should I get off the computer or go take a shit, get back to me as soon as possible though"

Im glad you are so in touch with your jealousy Chips.