• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cletus

Hello? Where the hell is the 11worth TR?

Musta been hard getting a picture of Erik not doing the thing nobody talks about, that he gets from that guy at the place.

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

i count 6 climbers and 2 pairs of carhartts.
[Roll Eyes]

5 guys and 1 girl, sounds about right.

I witnessed an attempt at an Adventure Date, but it was a one-sided affair as Single Adventurer #1 wasn't buying Single Adventurer#2's line of shit. [big Grin]

Adventure dating? You were misled Cavey! No orgies either, sorry to report. [Frown][laf] The 3:7-8 ? ratio wasn't too bad though, you Oregonians need to stay up later next time though!! Almost everyone was asleep when we came back! [sNAFFLEHOUND]

was it to be a one night date in someone's bivy sack or tent [Confused]

What was the sex of the #1 and #2. Did Sexual Buttnugget try to pick up on erik. [laf]

How thick were the beer goggles [big Drink]

Snoops wanna know. [laf]

S.A. #1 (female) was not responding to S.A. #2 (male) and his bravado-style come-on. That's all I'm saying. SK may have more beta on what happened after I left.

what? ME??? I am NO GOSSIP [Razz] I will, however, say that erik has fallen tragicly in love with me [Wink] too bad washington girls [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

erik has fallen tragicly in love with me
[Wink]
too bad washington girls
[Razz]

Yeah, word was he's changing his screenname to "EK" to show his undying love. [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by shredmaximus:

I had a blast up there with you guys. It was great to put Avatars with faces and do some sweet climbing. You guys are so lucky to have such an awesome place to climb so close to Seattle! I can't wait to get back there.

Here is some of the crew before things got ugly:
[big Drink]

-

Who is that skanky looking girl second from left? I think her stylist should be fired.

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Natural:

i heard that someone was pissed that some people decided to walk across the street to do a little more climbing. is this true?!?!?

Anna had quite a rant about the intellegence of night time climbing.

quote:

Originally posted by daisy:

Who is that skanky looking girl second from left? I think her stylist should be fired.

THAT'S A MAN, BABY!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

Dang, Texplorer is CUTE!

Run, Tex, Run!!!!!!! A disguise may be necessary at the rope up, dude.