Dating at Work

griz

The women at my work seem to all be in heat these days. hellno3d.gif

I've been asked out by 4 different gals at work in the past couple months and the Fedex gal keeps hinting too. It's all very nice except I don't shit where I sleep. It's a rule I have and it keeps work as drama free as possible. A couple are pretty cute though and I wouldn't mind banging thier heads against the headboard for a few evenings but that's about it. One of these gals even still has a frickin' boyfriend(and unfortunately the most bangable too).Anybody have any of their own guidelines about dating in the work place?, horror stories, success stories or even advice?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't shit where I sleep

If you are using that cliche as an analogy for dating at work then you equate dating with shit and work with sleep... crazy.gif

My advice, seek help.

I'm joking. I wouldn't date anyone that you work directly with on a day to day basis. You open yourself up to a whole host of legal actions in addition to the emotional stress.

I'd say at least go out on one date to feel things out, literally....

my dad and hif gf work together.

I now live with my ex-gf, which is a little weird, more weird than just working together. But it is a growing and learning experience you know? I'm much more mature about it than she is though, I'm sure if she were posting it would be much much more negative, trust me yellaf.gif

Where do you find these mature people?

Most people are emotional mess-ups and you don't find out until its too late.

I agree with the premise though.

I dunno, maybe I've just gotten lucky. But I've definitely been in situations where one of the involved parties becomes my TA the following quarter and things could have blown up but they didn't.

First ask yourself the question, "How would I feel about getting fired from my job or being forced to quit?". If the answer is, "I don't care", then by all means, go for it.

The question is better phrased "how do you feel about your workplace turning into a catty immature backstabbing freeforall"

The scary thing is, check out Griz' profile, it says he works in a mortuary!

Don't let those chicks stiff you after the date!

Hey, buddy, I got those new velcro gloves for you that you wanted for x-mas yesterday. Guess you wore out the last pair, huh? Only another month til you can get a better hold of those sheep and get laid again...you'll make it! the_finger.gif