not my words, but i must agree

glassgowkiss

Something else to note is the fact that no handgun or rifle is sold in this country new without a trigger lock included in the package. I have quite a collection that I use for securing my luggage when I travel by airplane.

They seem to work best for that application

omfg! what airplane? you are so far in a la-la land it's scary! current FAA regulations prohibit locking your bags, so they can be inspected by contollers. you ARE a redneck ....just keep going- it's a mighty fine funny what you are writing.....

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so uif you don't like what i have to say don't read it- simple- fuck off. second to acuse me of being left leaning is stupid, as you don't know anything about my past. and since i reside in this coutry and i am forced to pay taxes the same as every one alse i have the same right to voice my opinion.

and one more thing- if it wasn't for the divission of europe by US and british government in Yalta in 1941 millions of people like myself would not have to escape in the first place, so shut the fuck up you dickwad. i dion choose to meve here, i was forced to. i was forced because the president of the US decided that coutry like poland will be sold to the soviet union. you really pissed me off you cock sucking fuckwad.

CPB, I honestly think that you are more intelligent than this. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, and believing that today you are so constipated that you just have a shitty outlook on life.

You didn't end up in this country because the big bad US forced you to come here. You are God-damn lucky that you ended up here, and that your family was not enslaved in the filthy work-camps that made up eastern Europe after WWII. Yes, unfortunately that's what the USSR made them after the war---I saw it for myself. You are so fucking lucky that you didn't end up in that life, you ought to thank the US every day for it. You get to blow your mouth off to your heart's content on this website, indulge in all your homocentric insults, practice medicine without a license in the Body Results Forum. And you could go back to Poland tomorrow if it were a better life for you.

Lucky you! wave.gifthumbs_up.gif

Have a good evening, lucky bastard!

Hey Robob...

nothing personal, but i don't think you have a clue as to how CPB really got into this country and the lengths he went to so that he could escape COMMUNIST poland...he's been here since before Poland became democratic...

I might suggest you contact him via PM and have him explain it to you...Cuz right now, YOU look like the clueless one who happened to be born to fortunate circumstances...

PEACE OUT

Rudy

hey robrob, rudy is right. you don't have a clue about me. so where do you think i spent 22 years of my life? club med?i lived in poland, i was jailed, bitten and my only choices were either to leave or rot in jail. so fuck you very much and excuse me if i get pissed of by a wanker like yourself, who never had to face a situation like that but voices his opinion on this subject matter. half of my family ended up in kazachstan in 1939 in a gulag, how about yours. so you showed up behind iron curtain, gave your money to support the government i hated and prosecuted me and somehow you imagine you have a moral authority to tell me why i should feel grateful?

and btw i am licenced to practice in this state, so fuck off. and don't ask me for advice when you get injured

so you showed up behind iron curtain, gave your money to support the government i hated and prosecuted me and somehow you imagine you have a moral authority to tell me why i should feel grateful?

Ty v c'omu pomylyayeshsya. Bahato z nas v Ameryci nenavydyly kacapiv-komunyakiv. My stoyaly z polyakamy v solidarnosti protyv yikhnikh zlodiyiv.

and one more thing- if it wasn't for the divission of europe by US and british government in Yalta in 1941 millions of people like myself would not have to escape in the first place, so shut the fuck up you dickwad. i dion choose to meve here, i was forced to. i was forced because the president of the US decided that coutry like poland will be sold to the soviet union. you really pissed me off you cock sucking fuckwad.

Rumr, I don't care what anybody's personal circumstances are, if they want to blame the US for the gulags that the Soviet Union was responsible for, yes, I've got a problem with that. That's like saying that you are responsible for some guy robbing me at gunpoint because you didn't stop the guy. Bullshit---the guy who did the crime is responsible.

I stand by my opinion. One doesn't get the right to speak louder or have higher moral authority just because they endured adversity. That's a different subject entirely, and I have plenty of empathy and respect for CPB if that's been his life story. But it doesn't give him any more right than anyone else to rant about how bad the country is, make disparaging generalizations about various American groups, and bugger history and geography in the process.

you should read up on your history...Roosevelt was a sick sick man at yalta, very ill. Churchill was against how Europe was to be divided, but aquiesced (sp?)...this is what bob is talking about when he said the west was responsible...we basically ceded eastern europe to the USSR...

Exactly. After WWII, we should have had a showdown with the Soviet Union over eastern Europe? If we were all living in the US in the mid-1940s, every one of us would've been strongly against that idea. The US was not responsible for the Soviets' pillaging of eastern Europe. The Soviet Union was responsible for its own actions, and no one else. A lot of people suffered due at the hands of the Soviets---let's lay the blame where it's fully due.

Exactly. After 1990, we should have had a showdown with the Serbs over southern Europe? If we were all living in the US in the 1990s, every one of us would've been strongly against that idea.ed, and we were! The US was not responsible for the Serbs and Croats pillaging of the muslim Balkan States. The Serbs were responsible for their actions, and no one else. A lot of people suffered due at the hands of the Serbs---let's lay the blame where it's fully due.

Taken in another context, can you can see how stupid your argument sounds? No one lives in a vacuum. We are all responsible.

Taken in another context, can you can see how stupid your argument sounds? No one lives in a vacuum. We are all responsible.

If you had a father or grandfather who was a WWII vet, he'd be ashamed of your naive, assinine statement that is designed to sound politically-correct.

First, I’d like to apologize in advance for my language. It’s called “Yankee”.

Boy, when the FBI cracked down on the internet pedophilia, you guys really got frustrated, didn’t you?

Fuck the South.

Fuck the South? Hell, what are you talking about? You’ve been fucking us for over 150 years. The war wasn’t started over slavery, you dumb ass liberal piece of shit. But you probably couldn’t read the history books in your liberal piece of shit school. The war was over “state’s rights”, and since you obviously know the Constitution word for word, you should know what that means. When Lincoln saw he was losing support for the war, with draft riots in northern cities, he decided to free the slaves to motivate the abolitionists. When the Emancipation Proclamation was signed, you Yankees were hanging blacks from lamp posts in the big cities.

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes.

You didn’t found crap, asshole, no more than I own slaves. And we fight for the right to keep and bear arms so we can defend ourselves against queers like you. The first European settlement on this continent was in Florida. The first English colony was in North Carolina. Are those in the North or the South? Ever heard of Jamestown? It’s in Virginia. Plymouth was much later. Boy, dumb ass, check your facts before you speak.

No, No. Get the fuck out.

Yeah, we tried to get out, but, much like Stalin, Lincoln couldn’t lose his hold on the part of the nation that was feeding his sorry assed Northern cocksuckers. Now that we were forced to stay, we’ll take you over politically. Funny how the U.S. was all for the Soviet Union being broken into sovereign states, isn’t it?

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you

Pay your taxes, you stupid fucking lemming (I’m sure you’ll have to look that up). You want more taxes, pay more. Those highways are there to get food to your pathetic Yankee ass.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked.

It’s my money, not the government’s. Now kick my ass.

10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states.

I think you’d better check the colorized map again, penis breath. Not all the red states were in the South. It’s the rest of the nation against your sorry, liberal, homo loving asses

Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Don’t tell me about self reliance, you can’t even feed yourselves. Bitch.

And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

Don’t EVEN say another word about our fucking roads when you stupid, Kennedy acting queer mother fuckers dig a damn ditch, build a road in it, then cover it up, at the cost of how many BILLIONS of dollars? The Big Dig. What a stupid liberal ass waste of money so you Volvo driving fudge packers can drive underground through the city and Butt Fuck in the parks by the bay.

the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week

How’s this for your values? If you want to marry the same sex, take your homo feet and put them one in front of the other with the morning sun on your right until you arrive in Canada, the Land of the liberal.

Stick your liberal idea of your stupid, gay marrying, homo loving, child molesting values up your stinking blowhole of an ass. Faggot.

Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe.

Maybe the reason “youse guys” don’t divorce is because your dumb ass whore wives don’t mind you molesting the kids down the street ‘cause she’s screwing your boss so you can keep your job, you stupid fuck. It’s all a happy fucking arrangement up in Yankeeland. Or, maybe you can’t marry your cousin, so you sure can’t divorce her.

We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments.

You lace panty wearing, tree hugging, gay loving, animal rights activist, dumb ass yankee piece of dog shit son of a bitch. Don’t ever quote the United States Constitution ever again, you commie bastard, until you figure out just exactly how many amendments there really are. 26 at my last count. The last one ratified in 1971, gave 18 year olds the right to vote. Perhaps you were thinking of the Ten Commandments. No, that can’t be. You don’t know them, either.

Let me quote the Second amendment, for those ignorant ball lickers like you who don’t know:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free STATE, the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

What part of that says only the Federal government can have guns?

Loser. John Kerry is a loser. You are a loser. Get over it. You’ll always be a loser with the attitude that half witted so-called commentary on the American people displayed. Damn it, I hate people who think they know so much. All you know is what you read in your liberal newspapers. Put the crack pipe down long enough to find out the truth before you open that sperm depository you call a mouth.

The first European settlement on this continent was in Florida. The first English colony was in North Carolina. Are those in the North or the South? Ever heard of Jamestown? It’s in Virginia. Plymouth was much later. Boy, dumb ass, check your facts before you speak.

Hmmmm...you know, actually this fellow's correct. And on a seasonal note, the first thanksgiving in the "new world" actually took place on the banks of the James River in Virginia, a year before the pilgrims even arrived at Plymouth Rock.

Many of the fathers of our country were "Southerners," guys like Patrick Henry, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson.

The original rant that was posted to start this thread is just about the dumbest thing I've read in a long time. rolleyes.gif