• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
TeleRoss

Yankees going down

In the last 40 posts list this thread "Yankees Going Down" was right above a thread called "Can you feel it?"

Oh I can feel it all right. But if recent history serves, extra innings will ensue.

I hope the sox hold on, but I'll believe it when I see it. Why the hell is Pedro in?

Pedro is in cuz Boston is...well...Boston. rolleyes.gif

That "who's your daddy" chant is way way annoying.

Having driven through Boston a few too many times, I'd love to see them suffer endless defeat. But the fact is that what's bad for the Yankees is good for baseball. One more out!

Now Go Houston! Let's have both Wild Card teams in the World Series. I think that would guarantee three straight years with a Wild Card team winning it all.

Now Go Houston! Let's have both Wild Card teams in the World Series. I think that would guarantee three straight years with a Wild Card team winning it all.

Might be 4.. D-Backs, Halos, Fish, and now BoSox/Astros?

Now suck my cock, AK. Yankees still rule! (Next year.)

I could take the conservatism, but being a yankees fan thumbs_down.gif

FUCK YEAH

rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

Boston rules, Yanks suck....so do you Mr E. tongue.gif

the_finger.gif

Baseball sucks, K yellowsleep.gif

It would be nice to see Boston break the curse though. Maybe then old Babe can rest in peace. hahaha.gif

wave.gif

Go sox!!!!!

Yankee fans are the most obnoxious in the world. The Yankees SUCK!!!! Being a yankee fan is like being a Bush Fan. You all SUCK!!!

Oh yeah George, you can't buy your friggin world series now can you!

I think there is a new curse. It's the A-rod curse. Any team he plays for will loose!