lazy idiots

Gary_Yngve

I was walking to the lab today and behind the library was a twelve-foot-wide walkway. A large downed branch lay across the whole walkway. I watched multiple pedestrians step over the limbs and two bicyclists dismount their bikes and walk around. hellno3d.gif

I walked up to the branch and shoved it to the side, removing the obstacle from the walkway.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) ever notice people who leave the carts are usually moms?

2) my dad does the waiting for a parking space right next to the entrance thing too, much to the chagrin of mom and myself.

3) i like how the treadmill goobers are also drinking sugared sports drinks while not sweating.

I hate people who are not exactly like me. I ridicule everybody who doesn't act, talk, or think like me, and sometimes I ridicule those who do. Whatever they do annoys me, whether it affects me or not, and they should be held responsible for them annoying me. EVERYBODY SUCKS BUT ME!!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

rolleyes.gif

Some of you are some anal-rententive fuckers. I'll make a point of leaving my cart in the lot, walking on a treadmill, and NOT picking up branches on the sidewalk, just to piss you off. Iceguy, you are one badass mofo. I wish I could be as cool as you.

No no, you can't deadlift or do any other olympic-style weight-lifting in the gym anymore, there's too much liability. They have multi-thousand dollar safety-slider-track-user-assistance racks for all pseudo-powerlifting.

What gay-ass gym you go to? I work out at Gold's and I know we do power cleans and other such shit; not sure on deadlifts, but I'll find out.

I was walking to the lab today and behind the library was a twelve-foot-wide walkway. A large downed branch lay across the whole walkway. I watched multiple pedestrians step over the limbs and two bicyclists dismount their bikes and walk around. hellno3d.gif

I walked up to the branch and shoved it to the side, removing the obstacle from the walkway.

Did you adopt a suitably self-righteous attitude? Reap the admiration of any fair ladies? Did the campus maintenance workers' union come after you with a vengeance?