lazy idiots

Gary_Yngve

Some lady picked up a yogurt container to read the ingredients and set it back on the shelf in the improper orientation madgo_ron.gif

I promptly reoriented the container to maintain the uniformity of the shelf display.

Did you smack her upside the head to let her know how she ruined your day, too? So inconsiderate!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm still not as lazy as all these kids with two-cycle motorscooters buzzing around these days. I give 'em another month before a city ordinance is in place yellaf.gif

i believe that north bend city council recently voted to approve an ordinance restricting these monstrosities or at very least requiring a helmet. not sure, thought i read that in the local paper, but i'm too lazy to check my facts.

Here's an odd one. I went mt. biking with friends yesterday at Devil's Gulch. Rather than ride up the road or the trail, and then ride the 12 mi single track down, several carloads were doing a shuttle. That's leaving a car at trailhead and then driving the 11 mi dirt road to the top and riding only the downhill. So you drive from seattle to coast 12 mi downhill? Weird.