I'm PISSED

whirlwind

tonight i got cheap shotted by aw hand full of guys i'm, not even sure how many people hit me.

them pussy bitches; one hit me from the back square in the midle of my head, then i got hit at least 2 or more times by some other fuck head. i was tring to stop them from pickin on some loner dude and ended up in the middle before i know what was up. dude was trying to go after some this guy and i got in the middle and told them to chill, he said do you want to fight i said no, he said then move before you get you ass kicked i said by who? he said by me then i got nailed in the back of the head by someone, i don't even know who, and then i got hit by atleast 2 other guys not includeing the guy in front of me, as i was getting hit i moved out into the open so i could see all the people i was fighting, by the time i squared off with them they all scattered. the fucking pussy bitches better hope i don't reqinize them and catch them alone. over all i took 3 solid punches one to the back of the head the hardest to the right tempel and one to the left. i'm so fucking pissed right now... madgo_ron.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THat sucks man. then night befoe last my budd got thrown down because some shittead was radnomly looking for a fight. lukcy for that gy, b4 my friend could beat him down, his friend stepped in and apologized. He splled two drinks my friend add and gave him $20. I dont think he knew the cups were justg ice wagter.

You need to stay out of the gay bars. Those "pussy bitches" were probably cross dressers looking for some strange cock. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Try the red neck bars. You'll probably just get a bottle of whiskey smashed on your head!

i took 3 solid punches one to the back of the head the hardest to the right tempel and one to the left. i'm so fucking pissed right now... madgo_ron.gif

You should work on your back kick. It is one of the most powerful and devastating of the kicks, sounds like you missed an opportunity to utilise it.

I'd be mad too.

I lived in the 'ham for 5 years and never set foot in the place (Rumurs), because of it's gay reputation. You probably crossed path with a bunch of hammered county boys looking to pounce on anything breathing. I hung out in the Up N Up a lot and never had trouble, and I was alway drunk and stupid.