• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Done Gregster!

Gregster? hellno3d.gif

I believe the proper term of endearment for Greg is "Greggie-Poo", but ask RUMR he would know for sure yellaf.gif

Let her be, Will. She can come up with her own special term of endearment if she so chooses. yellaf.gif

Yeah...that's my nickname for my bitch, er greg yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif!!

Yeah, but even on my knees I'm taller than you!!!! the_finger.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

That's funny, cuz YOUR STILL ON YER KNEES!!

yelrotflmao.gif

when he gets off his knees, he'll get right to your laundry. greg what brand of fabric softener do you recommend for all the ladies out there to use?

Edited by minx

greg what brand of fabric softener do you recommend for all the ladies out there to use?

I don't recommend fabric softeners, actually. They can irritate sensitive skin (like mine). A good compromise, for those of you who like that spring-fresh smell, is to use HALF a dryer sheet. An added benefit to not using fabric softeners on your fine dress shirts, gentlemen, is that they take spray starch better and maintain that starched look longer.

More tips next week.

Greg_W (Yep, the "W" is for "washing") cool.gif

greg what brand of fabric softener do you recommend for all the ladies out there to use?

I don't recommend fabric softeners, actually. They can irritate sensitive skin (like mine). A good compromise, for those of you who like that spring-fresh smell, is to use HALF a dryer sheet. An added benefit to not using fabric softeners on your fine dress shirts, gentlemen, is that they take spray starch better and maintain that starched look longer.

More tips next week.

Greg_W (Yep, the "W" is for "washing") cool.gif

Real men use dry cleaners for their dress shirts.

• 1 year later...
After reading all this, thinking that some folks are just in it for the grins, all I have to say is Greg_W dude, y'are fucked up.

Update for you, he was banned a long time ago; and he is not fucked up--he clearly and consistantly states what he believes in. I find that an admirable trait. But hey, that's just me.

After reading all this, thinking that some folks are just in it for the grins, all I have to say is Greg_W dude, y'are fucked up.

Update for you, he was banned a long time ago; and he is not fucked up--he clearly and consistantly states what he believes in. I find that an admirable trait. But hey, that's just me.

Any opinions regarding Greg_W aside, consistently stating what you believe in and being fucked up are not mutually exclusive. Consistently declaring that UFO's and black helicopters are out to get you is not really an admirable quality, unless they are.