Got MILF?

MissNormandy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MILF- MOTHER I'D LIKE to FU#@- smileysex5.gif A term reserved for older women that, despite having children are still very atractive, and worthy of some naughty time. This is NOT to be confused with a COUGAR.

COUGAR- an older trashy/skanky lady looking for some young loving. Cougars usually prey in local/dive bars and can be found near the cigarette machine.

MILF- MOTHER I'D LIKE to FU#@- smileysex5.gif A term reserved for older women that, despite having children are still very atractive, and worthy of some naughty time. This is NOT to be confused with a COUGAR.

COUGAR- an older trashy/skanky lady looking for some young loving. Cougars usually prey in local/dive bars and can be found near the cigarette machine.

There was a cougar in this bar I was in a few weeks ago.

YAAAAR!

Gnarly, dudes.

you come up with the strangest shit, dude.

in my youth I damn near got assaulted by a c00ger up at the Sol Duc hotsprings. Horrible memory - a strungout naked w00t spread eagle on the hood of my car while reversing out of the lot.

I had the nastiest run-in with a cougar at a bar a few years ago. I was in there with a fake idea and some lady who must have been 50 told me I could sit on her lap when I complained to a nearby friend there weren't any chairs. I laughed it off but she literally insisted. Nasty

At that same bar sometime before some lady who literally looked like ursula from the little mermaid started hitting on me big time. This was after my jackass friend told her I was in the marines, which she apparently liked, in order to get her to harass me. Great friends. :P

Wasn't me, but they owe my royalty b/c I invented that phrase 4 years ago.

Umm, we were talking about milf in college, back when i was young, in like '89/90... but good luck on the royalties...

--cd.

Must've done a lot of drugs too since you can't fucking read dumbass.

Wasn't me, but they owe my royalty b/c I invented that phrase 4 years ago.

Umm, we were talking about milf in college, back when i was young, in like '89/90... but good luck on the royalties...

--cd.

Must've done a lot of drugs too since you can't fucking read dumbass.

wazzup.gif