• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
lummox

is it love? lust? whatever. chick is a hottie

Maybe you could get sponsership and pledges throo sum organizashun for chalenged spelers.

tongue.gifwink.gif

Maybe you could get sponsership and pledges throo sum organizashun for chalenged spelers.

tongue.gifwink.gif

but then do I have to give away all the clothes and gear?? cuz I want clothes and gear AND BEER cool.gif

She's a looker but I didn't see a single pic of her climbing... did I miss them somewhere? nice shots of her in base camp holding her sponsorship flags up , posing in nice light with her ice axes in soft,fluffy snow and looking like she is giving thought to sucking off her skis though... takes allot of talent to do that, ya know? evils3d.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I'm thinking she gave her Everest sponsor a $65,000 blow job... Anyone else agree?

I liked this shot of "self arrest training" File it away with all those Mountaineer's photos. Actually, I think she would do well taking one of those classes. Scotty, I think you stretch things a little by declaring "she climbs."

4-Large.jpg

I'm sold. Does she have an email address? Is it okay to propose through email? confused.gif

annabellebond@earthlink.net

been there done that. i got an 'automated response' thing about 'suspect email'.

i am piecing together the shreds of what was once my tender heart. cry.gifmoon.gifyelrotflmao.gif

cc.com doesn't to sponsor this hottie. cc.com has icegirl. she's hot and she climbs and she'll actually talk to you guys hahaha.gif

Talk? Who cares about talk? If I wanted that I'd hang out with my wife fer crissakes.

ok let me rephrase....she'll be in the same area code as you guys. she might even let you buy her a beer. i wouldn't count on being allowed to touch or carry her gear though

I'm glad she's using gloved protection to fondle that shaft. salomon sucks!