To all the whiney bitches (almost everybody)

Distel32

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't trying to bag on weak climbers, I was saying that weak climbers that are shit talkers need to have some respect. You know I wasn't flaming you muffy.

My post was only directed at those that have constantly put what I do down for no reason.

Cracked- I'm not saying bad things about the mountains or ice or trad, I respect people who go out and do that stuff. My post was only directed at the people that constantly attack me. wave.gif

what've you climbed lately j-dawg t-bone doolittle?

Hey luke I sent a V6! sorry about starting this little war with my post a while back. i just thought you had a problem and needed to be confronted about it before it became all-consuming.

I wasn't trying to bag on weak climbers wave.gif

Distel,

You weren't TRYING to bag on weak climbers, you WERE bagging on weak climbers. cry.gif

Rock on Distel! Bouldering pics are cool. You have shown that you are not.

---------

Distel takes skillz to da hillz part II:

distel-sends.jpg

Distel: Slappin' the fatty Sloper since 1979.

wave.gif

Jesus dude, you need to mellow out. Its all a little fun. Why dont you try throwing it back at us rather than getting all pissed off. Oh and saying "everyone sucks, you cant climb as hard as me" is a pretty pathetic way of throwing it back, so try a little harder, and you might even make us laugh.

you fuckers climb 5.8, you have to at least have some sort of credibility to bag on other people. ...There are so many people on this site that walk up my mountains with no technical climbing, not even class 3, and then you come back and diss on other peoples shit. well shut the fuck up....To the people who actually climb....

Luke

...I'm talking about you being an asshole to people because you think their form of climbing is stupid, or you think you are better than them. .... hahaha.gif

He needs to have a more consistent message....

Listen asshole...until this post he hasn't said shit to anybody about anything period...but everyone's just gotta join the peanut gallery (myself included) and rag his shit in a public forum...so he's pissed...fer chrissakes the kid has a ton of passion for a particular form of climbing and is pursuing it...

So shut the fuck up... the_finger.gif

So who is this alleged sub-3rd class sloggin', 5.8 climbing, V2 plastic fallin' off, constant attacker? Enquiring minds want to know.

Hey thats me... tongue.gif... except for the constant attacking part... tongue.gif

I love to boulder, love to trad sketchy choss, love to slogg up volcanic rubble, I hate waiting line with a bunch of yuppies at a gym or at a crag...

I think your a pretty cool kat boulder boy... you just need to take the nay sayers in stride....

And who ever called him a Child... Go fuck yourself, that aint coo...

Listen asshole...until this post he hasn't said shit to anybody about anything period...but everyone's just gotta join the peanut gallery (myself included) and rag his shit in a public forum...so he's pissed...fer chrissakes the kid has a ton of passion for a particular form of climbing and is pursuing it...

So shut the fuck up... the_finger.gif

distle is an awsome climber. He can definalty hold his own on the sharp end of the rope as well as bouldering. He is a great kid and fun to be with, unasuming and NOT AN ASS wich I can't say for a cupple of the guys that are giving luke a hard time. He sounds confused in his post, but in person he has never said anything about my inability to climb as hard as he does. Luke is always up for a climbing adventure and is a good sport. I hope he comes out tho the kids rope up, both my boys love to boulder and I bet Luke could help them alot grin.gif

yeah--boulder boy can crank pretty friggin hard when attached to the end of rope too.

luke's a cool kid. just b/c he's got an unnatural affection for pebbles doesn't mean he should get slammed. but then again sometimes it's funny

what've you climbed lately j-dawg t-bone doolittle?

Actually i just got over a dozen pitches last saturday at squamish, up to .11d. Witnesses, Check; Pictures, yup; am i going to post them, nope. Aparently i am bieng called out on it, so next time i go i will take pics of every move and post a lengthy trip report of every ringlock on exasperator.

All joking aside, i think that nobody here has any beef with luke's climbing preference. the only thing they would like to see is a little self restraint in his chestbeating. i go to larabee and clayton and area probably every other day now but i dont need to tell the world about it and post pics of every problem.

I know luke personaly and think he is a great kid, but i also see how he does get a little over zelous in the fairy tale land of the computer. an example of this is when somebody asked for advice on the weather on dragontail, distels answer was the weather forcast for central Utah???? confused.gif how that relates, i dont know, i have already gotten the point that he is going to utah, many many times.

This fighting shit is all boring, everybody thinks there right. I gaurentee tha people would not say half the shit they doo here if it was in person, face to face. lets just have a good old highschool brawl at the next grasslands meeting, then we will be over it and get PBR'ed. if not, get over your bitching.

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif