• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Why don't climbers developing new routes post

Pope.... the broken record yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

Dick wave.gif

RED ALERT: THERE IS SPRAY IN THE RC COLUMN! PETER?

Shut up, Pope. If you want to discuss this topic, fine. But please do not, once again, seek to disrupt the discussion with your barbs. Is DICK obnoxious? Yes, but he makes a point that is directly on topic here. Your last post does not.

Shut up, Pope. If you want to discuss this topic, fine. But please do not, once again, seek to disrupt the discussion with your barbs. Is DICK obnoxious? Yes, but he makes a point that is directly on topic here. Your last post does not.

Alpine Buddy, his post (which I quoted) is itself a barb. I was under the impression that this particular column would be cleansed of such juvenile contributions. You should direct your emotions toward the source of the problem.

you should all chill and take it to spray. This was a thread

about getting new route developers to post about their routes

on this site. There is nothing bolt-specific in that

topic, nor is it necessary to re-hash past thread which anyone

can search out if they choose to.

If you believe there is a problem then perhaps a more

solution-oriented discussion would be productive.

you should all chill and take it to spray. This was a thread

about getting new route developers to post about their routes

on this site. There is nothing bolt-specific in that

topic, nor is it necessary to re-hash past thread which anyone

can search out if they choose to.

If you believe there is a problem then perhaps a more

solution-oriented discussion would be productive.

thumbs_up.gif

I moved this branch of the disucssion to Spray. The real topic is still in the Rock Climbing forum, and if you have real content and can argue in a reasonably civil manner I'd urge you to post there. This thread is just for the reet-reet-reet bitchfest that serious topics often devolve into.

Thanks

Off White

Kudos on the quick pick-up, OW.

So, now to give this branch it's christening into Spray: Shut yer pie holes, fucktards!

Carry on. wave.gif

Die, cock-throttler...

The reason why climbers developing new routes don't post here is...who the fuck cares????

Maybe they are too busy developing new routes?? Maybe they spent too much on drills and brushes and bolts and chain to afford DSL?? Who knows??

I would think that pope would be up in arms at NASA preparing to drill into a rock on Mars.
THIS IS ABSOLUTETLY THE POST OF THE DAY yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

I would think that pope would be up in arms at NASA preparing to drill into a rock on Mars.

What? Drilling on Mars? Have we already reached critical mass with the bolting that goes on here? That happened faster than I would have predicted.

Mentioning Mars, maybe one of our long-haired readers could help this guy out:

Alien.GIF

What? Drilling on Mars? Have we already reached critical mass with the bolting that goes on here? That happened faster than I would have predicted.

Mentioning Mars, maybe one of our long-haired readers could help this guy out:

Alien.GIF

It looks like Pope is better connected that we thought:

yahoo news

"NASA last heard from Spirit as it prepared to continue its work examining its first rock, just a few yards from its lander. "

I am a new route developer....and after reading the last 40 posts, I think we will hold off on writing the new guidebook.

Sorry, maybe next year.

You guys are totally right,I was spraying way too much on that tread.

I'm like a rehab cyber junkie, once I type that first line ...I'm on a roll...I can be a real DICK..and also quite obnoxious.

However there are some truths in what I say.

Once a DICK wave.gif always a DICK

REHAB is for Quitters