it's 4 20

freeclimb9

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dru and Erik and specialed celebrated 420 with appropriate ritual in special's van on Saturday night.

"If you dont like my fire then dont come around

Cause if you do i will beat your ass to the ground

Whiny anti pot smokers better not hassle me

Cause I will kick their butts you see

Earth is good but smoke in hut is better

So if you got some herb go get'er

The fire within, it fills a lung

Its so fun to be stoned and young."

I think Ben Harper wrote that...

quote:

Originally posted by brian I:

dan- glad you like to slog--especially since i'm coming from maine to slog with you!! how the kid?

Brian

Looking forward to it Brian got the dates cleared at work and a friend of mine will be there also , real good guy . Thanks the kid is doing great

quote:

i prefer 40% or 80 proof but 30% will do in a pinch. hell even beer is Ok if there aint nuttin else

Apperently only 30% of dudes take it in the ass, more women have the men... so if your a 30%er then you take it in the ass... and I was not refering to you Dru... I smoke dope with the best of them...

quote:

Originally posted by Country Jake:

quote:

i prefer 40% or 80 proof but 30% will do in a pinch. hell even beer is Ok if there aint nuttin else

Apperently only 30% of dudes take it in the ass, more women have the men... so if your a 30%er then you take it in the ass... and I was not refering to you Dru... I smoke dope with the best of them...

I hope you wasnt Reefering to me. By the way another stat for you is that in the Kinsey report 22% of rural males reported that their first sexual experience was with an animal. What kind of Country are you Jake? Sheep or goat?

On a related topic: one of my buddies (here in ellensburg) told me he looked out his window the other day..and..to his horror, saw a farmer out back fucking his dog. The worst part about it is, there were plenty of sheep in the yard- that sicko passed on perfectly good sheep to fuck his own dog. True story. [Eek!]

I heard the same story from the same reliable source. Apparently the sheep are kind of snooty and aren't impressed with the tractor he's driving. The farmer reported being frustrated with the way the sheep always yell, "Char-ar-ar-ar-ar-lee-lee-lee!" while in the act. The Ellensburg eyewitness said the farmer is so ugly that his pooch won't give it up without ample liquor. Charlie's friend is disgusted by all of this and was heard to say, "That farmer's an abusive jerk. He doesn't know how to treat a retriever."

Dan Larson are you a female Uli sport climber on the weekend? I thought I saw you crankin at 38. COuldn't tell if you were pre-op or post-op. Try to shave you legs next time and be considerate of others try lycra tights instead of purple bikini briefs. And I didn't need to see you give yourself the shocker, I'll have nightmares now thanks go back to Uliland.

Oh I been crankin hard on Rainier this weekend but no summit will go back within 10 days though and again and again and again different routes though.truthfully I am not really into rock like you guys it is a different deal for me and suits my wants.While I was sleeping (found out the next day at paradise) my partner told me he smelt weed after midnight which one of you losers was up there and didn't say hi [Moon]

Dan,

I just have to ask. What is the consistant returnging to and infatuation with Mount Rainier? I kind of think it is beautiful but the challenges I encountered were not to my liking. Kick boots into snow. Walk uphill. Kick boots into snow walk uphill. See good views. See more views. Not dissing you but damn that many times on the mountain and I would be fucking tired of the slogging.