Where is Beer Guzzling next week?

rayborbon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Beck:
Damn, DRU that truly is a quantum leap in pub club theory- but who wants a couple dozen drunken climbers milling about their pad? Maybe we need to have a good old fashioned KEGGER party out in the sticks

I second that motion! [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Beck:
Damn, DRU that truly is a quantum leap in pub club theory- but who wants a couple dozen drunken climbers milling about their pad? Maybe we need to have a good old fashioned KEGGER party out in the sticks

I think there is a bush party this Saturday night at Skaha except we better go to the bar instead cause it is the last game of the season for the CANUCKS and if they win it they make it into the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS.

"Its nail biting time now folks!" - Tom Larscheid. [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

I think there is a bush party this Saturday night at Skaha except we better go to the bar instead cause it is the last game of the season for the CANUCKS and if they win it they make it into the STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS.

"Its nail biting time now folks!" - Tom Larscheid.
[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

Off to the pub we go! [big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:

Chuck - what about the Cottage Inn?

I don't know this Cottage Inn place. Are you talking about the Fiddler's Inn? Just South of SN's old place?

If so, I vote for that! The Fiddler's Inn. icon14.gif

Or Cooper's icon14.gif, who cares if there's a couple of wieners playing trivia there?

Or the Park Pub icon14.gif, $2.50 pints [big Drink]

How about the Virginia Inn icon14.gif? That's a classy joint.

Hattie's had would be good, if we can snag the back room, and they don't mind our beer swilling (non-food ordering masses)

or perhaps, Ballard Burgers (or something like that) I've been assured that it is adequate for our numbers, but have not had a chance to do recon...

Once we settle on somewhere (be it the park pub, hatties, alki, ballard burger, etc...) someone (sure, I'll do it) should call ahead to the pub, as due to the size of our group it can put a strain on the regular Tuesday evening staff. (like our poor waitress a few weeks back at the Park Pub...)