favorite old school video games

Lambone

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so wet got nintendo for xmas...and a couple of days into playing we discovered that a second person could control the duck in duck hunt. so i was like on level 4392754357839 cuz they are all really the same....and my brother started to control the duck, i didnt like that as i was in fear of my high score. so i told him to stop and he did not comply, so like any good brother combo we started to argue. which ended with me pistol whipping my brother. needless to say the nintendo was gone for good.

hahaha.gif

iain said:

wolfenstein

another IIe game was karateka where you had to play for fricken ever and when you beat the last guy after like 4 hours you rescued this princess but if you didn't press some bow key she kicked your ass and you had to start over. bitch.

Damn dude, that's some good memory you have there! That's exactly what I was talking about, and I was even trying to remember the Karateka one...won that one and the princess bitch kicked my ass. yelrotflmao.gif

you guys are all such DORKS tongue.gif wilst you were busy playing video games I was in the stationary store buying stickers for my sticker collection ("Do I have this raindbow unicorn yet?" "OOOHHHHH helleo kitty is soooooooo CUTE! I want this pen set for my birthday.") and then with the quater I had left over from my allowence I might MIGHT play a game of centipede wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

iain said:

whatever. you were too busy putting away cash for the my little pony trust fund.

na I am too old for my little pony frown.gif what I realy realy wanted was an easy bake oven and a barbi dream house grin.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Growing up, my neighborhood pals and I were always out messing around in the woods and down at the river. We were shooting .22's and shotguns when we were 10 and never had a mishap. Lots of dead tweety birds, rabbits, grouse and ducks. We built rafts and boats, duck blinds and did boy shit. I've never to this day played an arcade game. What happened to the good old days when boys were the 'real deal' not pussified gamers and head bangers?

trask said:

Growing up, my neighborhood pals and I were always out messing around in the woods and down at the river. We were shooting .22's and shotguns when we were 10 and never had a mishap. Lots of dead tweety birds, rabbits, grouse and ducks. We built rafts and boats, duck blinds and did boy shit. I've never to this day played an arcade game. What happened to the good old days when boys were the 'real deal' not pussified gamers and head bangers?

YA wink.gifgrin.gif

Trask man I was doing the same things from about 12 onward (different species though, more like squirrel,deer, quail, turkey, wild hogs, and wild dogs). But from 6-10yrs old video games RULED. And during the winter too...skiiing in GA my friend.

We had a small clays range behind the garden. Trap and skeet, were fun in the winter, kill a couple boxes of shell, retire inside for some hot chocolate and fruit rollups by the fireplace.

I spent more time shooting guns when I was a kid than playing video games. And I sold my Sega for a skateboard after a month.

But video games were cool too.

I had this one friend who was like a master at all nintendo games. i hated going to his hous and playing with him. He would play Mario for like an hour before he died, then I would get the controller and die in like a minute and a half. As soon as he pulled out Zelda I would just leave madgo_ron.gif

Donkey Kong & Donkey Kong Jr.

I had Jr. wired. Could play for an hour or so on a quarter.

I even did OK w/ Dragons Lair. I think it was the first 50 cent game I ever saw.

Asteroids. Star Castle. Frogger. Space Invaders. Galaga. Galaxian.

Commander Keen. The first scroller.

good ol' Doom. Nothing like stalking your buddies w/ the rocket launcher.

Mortal Kombat was cool. My buddies ripped the keyboard drawer off my desk battling each other.