Well, it finally happened -

allthumbs

Yep – Was sitting at a stop light and I got run into from behind by some moron. He didn't hit me hard. Maybe 5 miles per hour or so. I threw my truck in park and jumped out. The gal I was with told me later as we pulled away, "You scared the shit outta me - I thought the way you jumped out of the truck you were going to kick his ass."

This guy was still sitting in his car - I think he might have been afraid to move. I yelled at him to back the fuck up so I could check for damage. Messed his car up pretty good. Didn't even bend anything on my truck - he hit me square in the - yep - trailer hitch. Bent him and knocked paint off his car. Not even a scratch to my truck.

Now ------- guess why the moron hit me? Because he was on A FUCKING CELL PHONE!!!!

I did want to kick his ass - but when I took a good look at him I thought he was going to piss himself. I actually felt sorry for him. I must be getting soft. So I yelled at him for a few seconds about damned cell phones and then jumped back in my truck and drove off.

Cell phone talkin' cock suckers. The next one dies!!! thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cbs

i believe the ticket is for following to close. there is no inattentive law in this state as far as i know.

the best one is "exceding abilities in conditions" if you leave the traveled part of the roadway in incliment weather conditions you are lookin for a ticket!!!!

erik said:

cbs

i believe the ticket is for following to close. there is no inattentive law in this state as far as i know.

the best one is "exceding abilities in conditions" if you leave the traveled part of the roadway in incliment weather conditions you are lookin for a ticket!!!!

Actually I had a car totalled and the driver of the car that hit me was cited for inattention. My daughter was driving the subie I had for two weeks (used) and I was with her. We're at a dead stop at the light on Aurora and 10 seconds later a guy plows into us, blows out all the back windows. The rear end looked like a dinosaur chomped it. The driver was looking for an address and didn't notice we were stopped (?).

Cell phone use on the road should be banned. I routinely see the idiots drifting around the road, going too slow, and badly merging.

trask said:

Hey Veggie & Greg, check out my new thin alumagrips on my gold combat. very sweet!!!

p><p> <a href=]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/502/1341gold_combat_1-med.JPG' alt='1341gold_combat_1-med.JPG'>

Greg would, but the fucker got banned. Sweet grips man. I think I'm going for Ruger Vaquero 5.5" barrel .357 magnum for Christmas!!! Pearl handle grips, shiny chrome, single action.

trask said:

rbw1966 said:

Laying a gun down with the hammer cocked? Tsk, tsk tsk.

You're ignorant to the ways of the 1911A1. The ONLY proper method of carry is cocked and locked. John Browning designed it to be carried this way. Think I'm full of shit? Check it out via Google search. NEXT -

Yes, I think you are full of shit. In the photo the gun is not being carried--its laying down.

rbw1966 said:

trask said:

rbw1966 said:

Laying a gun down with the hammer cocked? Tsk, tsk tsk.

You're ignorant to the ways of the 1911A1. The ONLY proper method of carry is cocked and locked. John Browning designed it to be carried this way. Think I'm full of shit? Check it out via Google search. NEXT -

Yes, I think you are full of shit. In the photo the gun is not being carried--its laying down.

Whatever rolleyes.gif I'm not going to argue with someone over shit like this. I've been carrying and competitively shooting single action .45's for over 25 years. I think I'm qualified to say I know what the fuck I'm doing. Have a nice day, douche. moon.gif

not only you are full of shit, but you are a moron. big fucking deal, you were hit from behind and nothing happened to you (keep checking your back for a couple of weeks, since the whiplash doesn't usually kick in for about week or two). so the dolt was talking on a cell, like every other asshole around seattle area.

try to punch the guy and you will go for an assult, pull the piece and you'll do the time for attemted murder. what is a big deal with fender-benders?

you are lucky anyway, i am working with a woman, who was dancing tango with a semi- truck.

thank you for your input, Bob - not thumbs_down.gif

Oh, and I wouldn't draw the gun anyway. I was just excited

'cause I just got the grips in the mail about an hour ago. Figured I'd slip in a pic. in this thread and Veg & Greg, and a few others would appreciate it. Go fuck yourself in the ass, punter.

Hey Trask, looks really nice.

Last night I was very nearly involved in an accident as I was exiting a freeway in the exit lane, minding my own business when a car just in front of me and in the lane to the left of me decides at the last moment to take the exit. I was not in her blindspot, she just didn't look and almost ran me into the guardrail. Being the peaceful sort I just gave her a honk on the horn and a flash of my brights and let her be. She did give an apologetic wave wave.gif

Attached is my favorite of the month:

286430-113-1353_IMG.JPG.1d3a11866c72361772d8c6ff5fd49a97.JPG

Jim said:

Actually I had a car totalled and the driver of the car that hit me was cited for inattention.

jim

i searched the state rcw and wac and found nothing about inattentive driving. there is not of it on the dot website as a cause for many of the accidents on workzones. but it is not in the books as a law. i did not search the seattle laws. so it aint a state law, but maybe a municipal one.

either way accidents suck.