• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glassgowkiss said:

some of the posters here (like pope) just point to the fact, that besides having pretty cool backcountry PNW sports:

1. some of the highest concentration of stupid people

2. some of the largest numbers of ugly people

3. even larger number of bad dressed people

"i see fat people, they are everywhere..."

i agree. self-indulgent, whopper eating, remote using, pimpled assed lard asses with body acne and split ends. you guys fucking suck!

ken4ord said:

When I first saw this post I just thought you all were talking about the States in general. Yeah the PNW and Detroit have a lot of dumb ugly people, but there every where in the US.

And oh so many of them feel compelled to display their lack of intelligence right here in the Spray section.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Fejas said:

Hey, the likes of us that live down here in OryGun are smart, good looking, and ripped... so piss off you fuckin wank cat!

I TOTALY AGREE laugh.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif yeah, right. in your dreams. i lived in bend for 7 years, so don't fucking tell me what it is like in orygun. it's more like you kill your sheep before fucking it- safe sex in orygun- you don't get all scratched up moon.gifpitty.gif

glassgowkiss said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Fejas said:

Hey, the likes of us that live down here in OryGun are smart, good looking, and ripped... so piss off you fuckin wank cat!

I TOTALY AGREE laugh.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif yeah, right. in your dreams. i lived in bend for 7 years, so don't fucking tell me what it is like in orygun. it's more like you kill your sheep before fucking it- safe sex in orygun- you don't get all scratched up moon.gifpitty.gif

bend is bend.... eugene is pretty laugh.gif DO NOT CROSS THE RIVER hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer