Bigfoot... anyone seen it?

Blake

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never seen anything remotely metaphysical, extraterrestrial, or otherwise unexplainable by science. I must be either unlucky or unimaginative. My take on Bigfoot is that any large creature as ubiquitous as it is claimed to be would leave remains when it died. No one has ever produced any such remains. If just a few hairs could be found hanging on a bush, DNA analysis could be performed which would show exactly what it was.

Stonehead said:

Or

274617-a1ufo2.gif

I saw a cigar shaped UFO with green lights aroun it and red ones at each end. My father woke me up when I was about 4 (1963) and took me out on the street in Missoula. Most of our neighbors were out there too. It hovered over the valley about 1500 feet up fro about ten minutes and moved west slowly until it was about ten miles west of town. Then it turned south and pointed up and streeked into space like a beem of light.

Don't ask me what it was or what it means. I only know what I saw and we (my three older brothers and I) have talked about it many times since.

As for bigfoot, the gorrilla was not discovered until a few decades ago. If there were another species out there, it would have been wise to hide from man very carefully. What do you think would happen to it if it came into town? Well, OK, it would fit right in in the Index tavern but I mean a real town. I would have to see one to really believe in it but the concept is not scientifically far fetched.

you folks might scoff, but I believe in bigfoot.

Certain local climbers have had encounters,some of wich

are pretty interesting.

When one popular local area was being developed," J" was scrambling to the top to install some anchors,was startled by a huge animal crashing off thru the underbrush. Upon his arrival at the top, he was greeted by what he described as a"giant human shit, still steaming..." the fun was just beginning as he had to drill the anchors to get himself down. Laughing,he told me he nearly got the bit stuck because he was looking over his shoulder the whole time!

If you saw one and got irrefutable evidence that it existed, would you report it? If you found a body, would you turn it in? If you did, you would be dooming the entire local population to a massive media blitz. The end of it's anonymity would be devastating.

catbirdseat said:

lancegranite said:

A story was related to me by a outward bound instructor:

Two of his fellow guides were hiking down into some alpine meadows from the high country.

They apparently supprised two creatures...

One broke down into tears at the sight.

Did one of the creatures wear a nipple ring?

3832formaldehead-med.jpg

I used to live next to Sasquatch. He had the biggest paws in the neighborhood. Damn cat could fight like a real street pro, too. One day I hear this commotion by our kitchen window. There the old bastard was ducking it out with 2 cats. He fucking kicked both of their asses. He lost a little fur here and there in the fight but when it got going real good he just waded in and started grabbing hold of 'em and crunching down like a lion, then he'd kick in those back legs and rip the shit out of the opponent. Before long he had one running away and the other was cornered and losing more fur that Sasquatch.

lummox said:

MisterE said:

Burdo does that when he's pissed you snagged his project. wave.gif

sasquatch is strictly old skool. muther fuker goes ground up. the_finger.gif

i believe it keeps up with the times since it makes it harder to spot. a little like bb i guess.