scot'teryx

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by payaso:
I must have passed you guys on the way down yesterday at about 2:30pm. I was there with my girlfriend and we both had the red MSR's on. The clouds were really coming in right then.

Yes, I remember you guys - It was bad visibility there for awhile - and whoever did the trail for the route to Snow Lake must have never been there because it was so far off route.I enjoyed tele-shoeing until that wet stuff grabbed your shoes like cement and then......scott-fall.jpg

I just wanted to say "You Suck" to the weird looking guy that was smokin a stoagie at Snow Lake on Sunday. I really enjoyed sitting in the cold while you got your groove on. I bet it's great to be stoagied up at 4,000 feet. Watch out for Source Lake and Ski Patrol on your way down.

billsmk.gifgrin.gif" border="0

Had to share this image as well, a great spot that someone chose for their bivy, literally a few feet from Source Lakesrc-bivy.jpg

Belinda Carlisle rocks my world!I'm just wasting time at home:::::::::::: [geek]

[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: scot'teryx ]