Ban huge asses

allthumbs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

young girls with the low cut jeans, high cut shirts, fat asses and big bellys hanging out. blech!!!! oh, and all the chicks getting tatoos sucks too. it's a fad and will come back to haunt them

Today I noticed a young woman with a tatoo on the small of her back. Now, I'm thinking, what's that going to look like when the small of her back ain't the small of her back?

bunglehead said:

gnibmilc said:

no food with hydrogenated oils = no super fat people

read the labels

You can read all about the history of how exactly hydrogenated oils got into the american food supply in "Fatland" Depressing.

Did you mean "Fatlands: A Hannah Wolfe Mystery,"

by Sarah Dunant?

minx said:

fat asses

Actually that report is based on BMI (Body Mass Index) number which isn't that useful. So that report doesn't give the whole story. It is depressing and gross though.

If I remember right, I am close to obese using BMI method (6'2", 210 lbs) yet I have a lower body fat percentage than the average male. go figure. That BMI nonsense is a bunch of crap. Basically says anyone with above average muscle mass is fat. !!??

gnibmilc said:

no food with hydrogenated oils = no super fat people

read the labels

It is actually simplier than that. Despite all the stuff you read when you burn more calories than you take in you loose weight.

Put down the ice cream sandwich and stroll around the block = no super fat people

It really is that simple!! (yes there are a *few* exceptions to this).