Hangover Cure?

Formaldehead

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ursa_Eagle said:

personality has no effect on hotness, hotness is purely physical... attractiveness takes a lot of things into account, including hotness and personality. example: Britney is hot, but not necessarily as attractive as one might think.

How do you define hotness then? How much you want to fuck her?

RobBob said:

where's angelina jolie. she's the hottie!

crazy isn't sexy

she wore falsies in the lara croft flicks thumbs_down.gif

but how could i forget to put Selma Hayek on the list? it's very simple, Selma Hayek lurks on this site - she's the last option cantfocus.gif

cracked said:

minx said:

this is what i get for asking a question cantfocus.gif

yeah poor britney...she's getting criticized rolleyes.gif

if i thought she would be hurt by what a few pnw wankers thought i'd be full on supporting erik.

i just wondered more or less if the guys who were critiquing her appearance would feel the same way if they came home and found her sitting naked on their kitchen counter. would they she think she was hotter if she was attainable. confused.gif

it wasn't meant to be a britney bashing fest. she's a marketing whiz, more power to her.

I think ANY guy would get a hard-on coming home to find a reasonably attractive nude female on the counter. Erik, quit putting us down. You're damaging my ego. cry.gif

I've got a hard-on right now.

jFormaldehead said:

Did some heavy drinking last night. Muchas gracias, Senor Cuervo. Feel like someone took a shit in my mouth, and beat me about the head with a blunt object. Any remedies? Or should I just duke it out with Jose again, show him who's boss?

Eventually....

jkrueger said:

Charlie said:

I've got a hard-on right now.

Now that's how you define hotness.

Serious thread drift...I decided to get drunk last night, after getting into bed at 10, and went instead to the local watering hole to pound down shots. I ended up at work this morning, which was pretty cool. I'm not sure how I'll be getting home, though, my car isn't here. Ride?