I know what you did last summer.

wayne

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what fern said

if you think this site is too aggro be meek ooo.gif

if you want more TRs on this site post some fucking TRs already instead of whining about how there aren't any cry.gif

if you want to be trask's gimp send necro a PM saying you will swap smileysex5.gif

if you think people should only post positive things then only post positive things instead of telling us how much we suck for not being positive fruit.gif

if you are cracked or scott harpell BOHICA the_finger.gif

if you are Cpt Caveman, Mike Adamson, Erik Snyder, Szyjakowski, Cappelini, No-money, Alpine Tree-Killer, Carolyn, Ehmmic, Mike Sprayton or any other cool people i have climbed with as a result of knowing from your spray i will get along with you bigdrink.gif have another bigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gif

if you are Polish Sausage Bob haul ass up here this winter for semi secret projects. cause you are better yellaf.gif

if you are jordop I know all your secret projects already wazzup.gif

mattp said:

They probably would do well, fern, and who knows - they might even have more to add than you might think from all the sneering about how wimpy and pathetic and nonexistent these folks are according to those who are debating with me in this thread. That enlightened future is ahead of us but, for now, I am the lone voice of civility and sanity in a wilderness of humiliation and hate.

Well, er, ... Al Pine likes me, anyway. I think. Don't you Al Pine?

The lone voice? You really believe that Matt? And so by extension every other person who posts does so with insane and uncivil voices?

Well, at least you don't play favourites, apparently we ALL suck yellaf.gif

I'd just like to say that MattP does not represent every moderators view of CC.

I like spray, angst, disfunctional behavior, etc...

Keeping the route reports kind of spray free is alright, and I edit out personal bitchfests from freshiez if they have nothing to do with skiing, but I like Spray and I think if someone starts a spray attracting thread on the main board they shouldn't be shielded from the wrath they deserve. the_finger.gif

That's a tough row to hoe, though. Even when there's, say, bombast deserving if a good rousting in Spray, well, sometimes it's a little disproportional, or personal, or just plain ugly, and not at all funny. I see what you are saying Kurt, but you and I both know it gets WAY out of hand in here sometimes.

Kurt may be right, Marylou. If some poor sucker thought this was a climber's website and came onto the Climber's Board and asked for a gear list for The Tooth, they obviously must deserve to be put down. The North Face should never think they have a right to host a slideshow and have someone mention it on this board. And yeah, and some poor schmuck who gets stuck on top of Glacier Peak, well he MUST be a big time loser. And anybody who ever retreated from a pin on an Index climb where the guidebook suggests carrying pins, well .... they just get what they deserve.

michael_layton said:

dru,

lemme know when shits in up there and I'll make the pilgrimage over a weekend rockband.gif

fuck dude its in right now!

125mm of rain in 24 hrs!

+15 C!

conditions are PERFECT for landslides. that's what you meant right cantfocus.gifyellaf.gif

RobBob said:

as I remember the guy on Glacier Peak was one of the gang, people were very concerned about him, then gave him a lot of good-natured grief after-the-fact. you guys are really drawing at straws.

Good point RobBob. That would be an exception. Most (but not all) rescuees are deserving of a good spraying at the very least.

mattp said:

Kurt may be right, Marylou. If some poor sucker thought this was a climber's website and came onto the Climber's Board and asked for a gear list for The Tooth, they obviously must deserve to be put down.

Please site where this has happened.

The North Face should never think they have a right to host a slideshow and have someone mention it on this board.

so you're a lacky to the man. the_finger.gif

And yeah, and some poor schmuck who gets stuck on top of Glacier Peak, well he MUST be a big time loser.

Well what comes around goes around Lambone deserves what he got.

And anybody who ever retreated from a pin on an Index climb where the guidebook suggests carrying pins, well .... they just get what they deserve.

See the above comment. In the end everyone ended up dogpiling on the bone.

Got any more points Matt?

Matt's not gonna' let you wax n' shine his boots anymore if you don't cool it, AK. crazy.gif

Question: Can one moderator ban another moderator? (Or are you and PP kinda' like a second leutenant, and Mattp and OW like colonel?) yellaf.gifboxing_smiley.gif That would really liven it up! Wouldn't it?

Edited by Fairweather

Question: Can one moderator ban another moderator? Or are you and PP kinda' like a second leutenant, and Mattp and OW like colonel? That would really liven it up! Wouldn't it?

Mods can only ban users, and mods aren't on the user list...like you are sucker. the_finger.gif Matt and I are equal in terms of mod power.