• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

smith this weekend?

sounds like a few folks wanna go next weekend. I can only plan weekend by weekend. Y'all should get together next weekend and maybe me too.

michael_layton said:

sounds like a few folks wanna go next weekend. I can only plan weekend by weekend. Y'all should get together next weekend and maybe me too.

i will be there weekend of 18th and 19th... wazzup.gif

RuMR said:

michael_layton said:

i will be there weekend of 18th and 19th... wazzup.gif

Hey, bring down a sixer of Night Watch from Maritime Pacific and DFA will see you at the Grasslands, word up. bigdrink.gif

wazzumountaineer said:

i'm gonna be there on Sunday to hit up Monkeyface and Spiderman... rockband.gif

Smith rock is a blast in particular that monkey face rte. Have fun

Distel32 said:

Looks like Wirlwind, Myself, my GF, and her best friend will be down there the 18-19.

thanks to DFA for beta bigdrink.gif

Dude! A whole weekend? you should be going to Bishop! hahaha.gif

anyone tough out the weather at smith this last weekend? I think I saw the shredderlink shagwagon in the parking lot. and some freaks up on superslab in the downpour on sat...

Redvines are the shit man!

Sounds awesome, maybe another little party at the grasslands??

No bouldering for me for a week or so, I brusied my heel at 11worth on saturday, hurts to walk on it right now, ropes in the gym and outside for at least a couple days. rockband.gif

wirlwind said:

watch out for the flying red vines though, i herd they got heat seakers now.

too bad pabst cans don't. I got decked by friendly fire aimed at a wild orca

iain said:

anyone tough out the weather at smith this last weekend? I think I saw the shredderlink shagwagon in the parking lot. and some freaks up on superslab in the downpour on sat...

Ya, Sunday was worth sticking around for, perfect weather. But more crowded than I've ever seen it. Kudos to FunGuy leading Moonshine in the rain Saturday before we all bailed for bigdrink.gif