erik

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

seriously what is a sure fire method?

Second what Off White said. Ipecac syrup should be a part of any home first aid kit. You should, of course, know when to induce vomiting and when not to induce vomiting. Some things are better off left in the stomach and vastly diluted with milk, water or other liquids. They may do more harm than good coming back up the esophageal passages. BTW, what didja eat? confused.gif

Erik walks into a bar. He tells the bartender he wants 10 shots of his cheapest whiskey. The bartender lines them up and Erik starts tossing them down one after another.

The bartender asks "Why the heavy drinking?"

"My first blowjob," Erik replys.

"Baby Jesus, that is a reason to celebrate!"

Erik looks up, "No celebration, I'm trying to get the taste out of my mouth."

Necronomicon said:

Take a can of ginger ale, or any carbonated beverage, and dissolve into it about a table spoon of liquid soap. Drink the whole thing. Soon enough: Projectile Vomiting!!Have Fun Kids!!!

Now that made me laugh. hahaha

I haven't puked since I quit boozing. The last time out I puked so hard that there was no room for the flow from my mouth so it came out my nose and mouth...the Mexican poison and all the food I had eaten...fuck I think I have to puke...got to go now.

HCL.gifcheeburga_ron.gifbigdrink.gif

adventuregal said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

erik, are you okay hon??? confused.giffrown.gif

somebody call erik today and see if he needs to go to the doc

Good call Muffy... has he posted yet this morning?? confused.gif We don't want to lose our favorite Spray mod to food poisoning!! hellno3d.gif

thats what I was thiking.. he seems okay though wink.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer