the permanent hate on erik topic.

erik

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You tend to ramble and it's really hard to figure out what you are saying.....sometimes you are as bad as Dwayner when you two are arguing....usually you're pretty cool....ALL CAPS REALLY GET ON MY NERVES....chill man, it's all good...except sport routes....they're GREAT!

Have a bigdrink.gif and chill. cantfocus.gif

erik said:

please no seriousness here.

only truth tho.

tell me why i suck so much. all complaints must be actual, no drummed up bullshit!

boxing_smiley.gif

I love you because you are funny and always the life of the party

I hate that you never invite me to your party

I hate that we can not comunicate more than 4 words to eachother witout having a misunderstanding

(I would sware we were married if we weren't wink.gif )

no trask i thought i would just save everyone the hassle of needing spray on me in every thread so i decieded to make a permanent topic. so if you ever feel the need to hate on me just post up!!!

we could make an offwhite one too!! if people are interested?? maybe a mattp one if they really catch on!

hahaha.gif

erik said:

no trask i thought i would just save everyone the hassle of needing spray on me in every thread so i decieded to make a permanent topic. so if you ever feel the need to hate on me just post up!!!

we could make an offwhite one too!! if people are interested?? maybe a mattp one if they really catch on!

hahaha.gif

Erik, that is really pathetic. Get a grip. go up someones insurance rates.