promo plug; Beck met with lieut. governor today

Beck

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with tlunch with the monkeyhe monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey lunch with the monkey because of me we had the mother of all.....

"everytime day in the morning, when you get up and you crawl out of bed, crawl out of bed, crawl out of bed"

"and every night and you fall flat, fall flat, fall flat on the ground"

"If you look in the mirror, it's you're father's face, and the thin grin, the thin grin..."

"so we're all a sleep in the same dream, the same dream..."

Leo Kotke

next time any of you all talk climbing with the lieutenant governor or city councilpeople, let me know... that's what I did today...

Kurt, if they even let you in the same room with city councilmen, I guess that'd be something!

troll, troll, troll... do you guys think i'd waste the time of the lieut gov with talk about you hopeless fucks?har har har I'm laughing all the way to the toilet! no offense, H&C my apologies, it's certainely not the site!

trask said:

Trask had lunch with the Governor's wife today. They went to a Motel 6 and fucked their brains out. Trask (that'd be me) then told her about all the dirt bag climbers at Rope Up that'd like to fuck her too....all to promote good harmony between dirtbags and the govt. Someone please give me an "atta-boy".

BTW Beck, this is a new low for you. Quit promoting yourself, fuck man, no wonder you never get laid.

smallmona.gif

Nice work Trask.

...laughing all the way to the back on the five grand the mayor gave us a month ago... good thing i'm not too concerned, yersterday's post about meeting the leiut gov was only a shameless plug, and, so what?

the next time you(oh, wait, that was me) guys talk to politicians about climbing access in WA state, you'd probably be doing a GOOD thing..

Beck, you're a fucking sell-out like the rest of the pawns. You had your lips swen to the mayor's ass for a few bucks, and you want us to applaud. I don't think so. How many cocks have you been sucking lately? Does the Leut. Gov. (whatever the fuck that is) have a nice Slurpy?

Congratulations on your rise to power. Consider yourself no longer a dirtbag in good standing. Why don't you quit bragging about your new $5000 computer you corn-holed for...we don't fucking give a shit.

i haven't sold out, nada... i don't pay politicians for influence, buddy, they pay me, trask.... harharhar...when the mayor gets you a new G5, give me a shout..we'll do lunch. hehehe

i sprang a beckism catchphrase on Brad Owen yesterday at Brasa on third avenue, "Eyman angst" I hope to see it catch on...

Beck, you better stifle the bragging about the G5, or me and the boys will pay the mayor a visit with copies of your posts and let him see for himself how you're laughing in his face. If I was a King County taxpayer, I'd be pissed. Why don't you run for President...you're perfect for the Dem. ticket.

BTW, Teddy told me yesterday that your mother wears Kevlar combat boots.

..trask, i actually didn't have anything to do with Greg Nickels giving us five grand from the OED down at city hall, but we are terribly grateful the city had this money for disbursment..they donated over 120,000 dollars to twenty neighborhood organizations including ours,

i had nothing to do with the grant proposal...but next year, we're going to ask for video software to make ruxpin productions a reality...

and erik... this was a shameless self promotion plug- what I talked about with Brad Owen, we're holding that in confidence... but i did use the words "Eyman Angst" in regards to our state's woes.... Peter Steinbreuck, he's more of the climber type...

Beck said:

let me ask this (and maybe it needs a new post, but not now, maybe next year)

what do you want me to tell the governor about climbing issues in Washington state?

...and be honest!

aslong as it voices the real concern of fees and recreation and the abuse of the general fund to support programs in which drain this state of needed money. then yes!