promo plug; Beck met with lieut. governor today

Beck

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

adventure girl, your photo of Miner's castle makes me want to jump 100 feet into Lake Superior...

oh, I love kayaking the pictured rocks stretch over to grand marais...

grand arch? or some such...we'd go in the spring when ice still hung on the cliffs....

Beck said:

adventure girl, your photo of Miner's castle makes me want to jump 100 feet into Lake Superior...

How about 100 feet onto the shore. Then we'd be rid of your bullshit. I don't care who's dick you suck and who you eat lunch with. What's pathetic beyond recognition is your bragging about it. Do you realize that everybody on this board thinks you are a lameass now? Keep trying to blow it off with 'humor', but it'll take a hell of a lot more than that. I should come to Beckfest 2003 just to have the satifaction of spitting in your face. Maybe pissing in your beer, too. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

babnik said:

and i'm gonna ask george bush to write the prologue to my book , "Iraq: tradgedy led by a moron" rolleyes.gif get real. you are a no-body. if you weren't you wouldn't have to spray about it. simple fact. people who are into this shit dont have to talk about it, cause it aint that big of a deal to them. frankly it aint that bigga deal to me either cause i dont give a shit. i hate politics so bend over so garry locke can stick his HCL.gif in your moon.gif

But he already did!