marylou

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

erik said:

will there be crack to smoke? what about pole?

Ladies-

I got the thing you need

I am endowed beyound your wildest

Clearasil-spattered fantasies

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah . . .

are you referring to erik's "lil' bo peep"?

Time out on the "dog tossing". Chepe's been a bit lonely since Ray's off to the great white north doing some real mountainman stuff. Besides, other than being an overly horny little bugger, he's a pretty decent dog.

This year, should I manage to make it, I will definitely be taking it a little lighter on the Canadian (whiskey that is). I couldn't climb for crap on Saturday last year. Sorry about that Jordy.

(--Climb on,,,

Rodeo

marylou said:

I would just like to state in a public forum that the organizer of this year's Rope-up event (festival?) in Leavenworth told me last night that he would "prefer that I not attend."

This was shortly after he asked that we keep PM discussions private, which I would have, but then he did this. thumbs_down.gif

Have fun, now I really hope no one shows up. tongue.gif Next year it would be great if someone else organized it. I think it's an embarassment to have this site represented in that way.

Good for him. This means I will definitely show. thumbs_up.gifthe_finger.gif

wirlwind said:

Reasons to not refer to the "rope up" as a gettogether of dirtbag climbers:

1)dirtbagers don't like waitin 30min to tr some easy ass 5.8

2)dirtbagers, although always willin to show up for free gear, don't want to pay for rafel tickets.

3)dirtbag gatherings ussally consist of a hand full of good buddies and a fith of crown, or other such fine liquer, and the squated campsite,closest to the handful of nonlocal hotties up for the weekend,

4)true dirtbagers are an endangered species and due to the rope up confusion, dirtbagers nation wide are getin offended and therby actually showering and shaving as well as swichtin to sport climbin.

hopfully we can clear up this confusion soon before its to late:

truly up urs the_finger.gif

Wirl

5) "dirtbager" is actually spelled D-I-R-T-B-A-G-G-E-R. Please get it right. rolleyes.gif